To all The Hubbers

Vetseun

May you all have a splendid weekend. Ride your bikes and enjoy the privelage of being able to partake in this great sport.

Stay safe out there and be nice to each other.

Now Im gonna go ride my bike!

Turtle Man Out

I'll be spending most of the day in the car with the bikes on the roof, but when I finally get there, I'll have hundreds of miles of dirt riding in all directions with not a soul in sight. Also, I'll have my own tame dual slalom track starting at my front door where I can race my boy, and a whole week to do it. :thumbup:Man, I'm going to be driving especially carefully today.

I'll be spending most of the day in the car with the bikes on the roof, but when I finally get there, I'll have hundreds of miles of dirt riding in all directions with not a soul in sight. Also, I'll have my own tame dual slalom track starting at my front door where I can race my boy, and a whole week to do it. :thumbup:Man, I'm going to be driving especially carefully today.

Nice, DJR.

Spending some time with my daughter this morning :)

Checking out this afternoon for 4 hours at Cascades. Those who know Cascades... 4 hours in there is A LOT of fun riding! Taking the GoPro.

Tomorrow, 50km 'time in the saddle' ride.

Pedal pedal pedal.

Edited by Ryanpmb

May you all have a splendid weekend. Ride your bikes and enjoy the privelage of being able to partake in this great sport.

Stay safe out there and be nice to each other.

Now Im gonna go ride my bike!

Turtle Man Out

You to turtle man

36 holes of golf this weekend, so unlucky for me not much time for cycling this weekend....but then there is plenty armchair cycling (TDF) available...

Hang in there Daryl

Thanks Turtle. Same to you. Went for a ride this morning, not on my bike but on my horse. Enjoyed it

Edited by LOOK695

Did about 30km today. Wind was k@k to say the least and then being chased down by a rottweiler to boot, not what I had in mind for my Saturday outing. :thumbdown:

:offtopic:

I'm still ticked with that dog owner not having his dog on a leash when he knew his dog is a danger to others and when I past him he had the audacity to tell me the dog is going to bite me. I mean if you want to walk your dog have it on a leash if it isn't trained to listens to your commands and obey it, but don't tell me, an innocent bystanders, that your dog is gonna bite me and just stand there yelling at your dog while it chases me!

RANT OFF! Back to topic Thanks :whistling:

1st time on a Mtb (new baby) in 3.5 months this am - suffered big time.

Roadbike again early tomorrow.

NIce. I'm taking my big lady for a ride at about 10. First time in 2 1/2 months.

Wow

Enjoy

Gusty out there

1st time on a Mtb (new baby) in 3.5 months this am - suffered big time.

Roadbike again early tomorrow.

One ride at a time, Cav'.

One hour at a time.

Welcome back.

Congratz on lil one.

Edited by ' Dale

One ride at a time, Cav'.

One hour at a time.

Welcome back.

Congratz on lil one.

Baby as in new bike...

But thanks 'Dale!

Myself and winter = not a lot of training but tdf watching.

100 km done and dusted. Gravel roads. Now I can lie on the couch and enjoy the TDF stage.