Absa Cape Epic announces new cycling apparel sponsorship with ASSOS

Matt

I actually like those chinese carbon frames. Just whatever you do just leave it blank and not brand it with S-Works or pinnerello or whatever

waaaahaaa that is sad

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for the day when cycling isn't about the brand you ride or wear. But seems this sport is equally about image and propping up self-esteem as it is about physical ability.

Assos + Epic, it really is a premium brand now.

Good on him, he realises what his target market / participants prefer and is giving it to them. Looking at the breakdown the majority of participants are 35+, well off, ride high end (wasn't the most common Spez?) 9ers and will happily spend the coin for the experience.

Assos + Epic, it really is a premium brand now.

Good on him, he realises what his target market / participants prefer and is giving it to them. Looking at the breakdown the majority of participants are 35+, well off, ride high end (wasn't the most common Spez?) 9ers and will happily spend the coin for the experience.

Um not all participants are.....Yes, I am over 35 but rode Epic in 2012 on a R20k bike in R500 bibs and kicked alot of Spez riding Assos wearings butts.....but hey who cares what others are riding or wearing? Next year I will be back with the same bike and most probably the same brand bibs......

not at all HE said only a moron would pay 3k for shorts,,,,,i say if you paying off a bond, maybe the 11 bikes money could have been spent more productively?????????? THEN U CANT TURN AROUND AND SAY someone who has paid off debt spends unwisely surely

Flip you know, you are right. I'm sorry.

Pardon me while I ask my travel agent to cancel my flights to the TdF on Thursday. Should have spent that money on Assos and Epic entries instead! I'm such a moron.

Pardon me while I ask my travel agent to cancel my flights to the TdF on Thursday. Should have spent that money on Assos and Epic entries instead! I'm such a moron.

buddy we just spoke about this,,,,flying to the TFD on tick,,,,,,,not clever

I am such a looser, I dont have a bond to pay anymore and I ride a 20K bike in R500 bibs.........I am going to slit my wrists......

I am such a looser, I dont have a bond to pay anymore and I ride a 20K bike in R500 bibs.........I am going to slit my wrists......

Red Baron will tell you to go across the arm not across the wrist. Just saying before he chirps on that. :D Edited by JPC

buddy we just spoke about this,,,,flying to the TFD on tick,,,,,,,not clever

Its actually called BA and then KLM.

What's your address? I'll send you a postcard from Alp du Huez.

Its actually called BA and then KLM.

What's your address? I'll send you a postcard from Alp du Huez.

Why you going there?

Azonic and dipslick

Enough! Keep your personal childish feuds off The Hub! If you must. Block one-another.

I think going to watch the tour live is a waste of money. You could holiday in pofadder for cheaper.

What you hold as valuable and what others do might be different. Doesnt make you right.

Azonic and dipslick

Enough! Keep your personal childish feuds off The Hub! If you must. Block one-another.

Damn......second bowl of Popcorn is just ready....

Losers slit their wrists........real losers pop a cap....

decide which one u are before you make your "Last" decision.......

Oh & can I have dibs on the bike.......you can keep the shorts!!