Absa Cape Epic announces new cycling apparel sponsorship with ASSOS

Matt

I think going to watch the tour live is a waste of money. You could holiday in pofadder for cheaper.

What you hold as valuable and what others do might be different. Doesnt make you right.

Waste of money? But surely a holiday in France is better "quality" than in Pofadder. Comes back to the Assos vs Chinese crap debate.

Buuuuuuuuut. Whatever.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh.. I just watch it from home.. :S.. Paris is full of rude people, that dont like speaking English to you, and the prices there are inflated. Wont go there again...

Azonic and dipslick

Enough! Keep your personal childish feuds off The Hub! If you must. Block one-another.

but personal childish feuds are so entertaining. especially when they are, well, personal. and childish.

Azonic and dipslick

Enough! Keep your personal childish feuds off The Hub! If you must. Block one-another.

SIR yes SIR jammer oom

oh.. I just watch it from home.. :S.. Paris is full of rude people, that dont like speaking English to you, and the prices there are inflated. Wont go there again...

one (wo)man's paris is another (wo)man's parys.

As I've been told, I'm a cheapskate. We know what to do to get service. Don't speak English, speak Afrikaans first and then go to English if they don't understand. That makes you Dutch and not 'Murican. If you want to sit down for food, sit inside. Sitting outside costs more. Or so I'm told.

Waste of money? But surely a holiday in France is better "quality" than in Pofadder. Comes back to the Assos vs Chinese crap debate.

Buuuuuuuuut. Whatever.

Actually it comes back to you do whatever the f... you want and you dont go around calling other people morons for doing what they want

but personal childish feuds are so entertaining. especially when they are, well, personal. and childish.

Damn, today has just become Monday again.........pffttt

I am a brand whore. I love mont blanc. Omega. Pringle. You know why...cos I have worked hard for my money...and I will blow it any way I damn well choose. entries or bibs or bikes that actually come from the real supplier.

Mmmmmm, I love pringles too. Bacon flavour is vegan too so everyone can enjoy them!!!