Sani2C 2014

Hermanus Cycles

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question:

If a team rode the 2013, does both the riders get an enty for 2014 or is it still just one?

Edited by Grondpad

Better systems or a slow down in take-up?

in previous years it seemed that everyone tried to enter when entries opened for previous riders only. Thus the guys that should not have tried to enter dragged the system down... I think less "non-previous entrants" tried their luck this year...

Much easier this year. Logged on at 9h00 but was the 108th team in the Adventure so it seems plenty of demand.

Lucky guys! I'll once again be on he fricken waiting list! Anybody that rode this year not riding next year?

Quick question:

If a team rode the 2013, does both the riders get an enty for 2014 or is it still just one?

both, only if they remain in the same team. if the team split, only the person that enters first will get an entry

Lucky guys! I'll once again be on he fricken waiting list! Anybody that rode this year not riding next year?

my entry will be transfered to one lucky team.

The Shoo Broos are in.

Seamless, if you call waiting an age for each page refresh seamless! I wonder what they have done to their technology to handle the load?

But lekker none-the-less - not one F5 to refresh failed pages. Sometimes I think the entry process is more nerve-racking/exciting than the race.

Quick question:

who ever gets their entry in first. thereafter the second person in the split team goes onto the waiting list

Demand for Sani is still huge based on the number of people I've had asking for my entry, some even offering to pay extra!!! (P.S I would never do that).

also quick and easy registration and payment.

although my entry goes to two other lucky peeps as soon as substitution opens.