Froome Voooom

HeyYou

I scare myself shitless every time I take a pee in the morning after having had beetroot the night before. Half groggy and sleepy before my first cup of coffee, all I see is red and I panic.....until I'm awake enough to remember what I had for dinner. :D

It doesn't rock :cursing:

You're overdosing.

You pee pee should be rosy pink.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya but Froome has talent, was born at altitude and has a naturally high VO2 max whereas Armstrong is a self confessed bully and systematic doper. all your evidensse shows is that armstrong doped to find talent

where was froome 3 years ago?

Lance was good before he even had cancer, froome has come from nowhere to winning the TDF in a very short space of time

Lance was good before he even had cancer, froome has come from nowhere to winning the TDF in a very short space of time

You are sounding a bit like a stuck record bro .... there has been loads posted here about Chris's history, his Bilharzia, his break through performance at the 2011 Vuelta and more.

ie Froome’s first coach recalls Tour Champion’s early racing roots

So you insinuations are groundless, and at this point, insulting to the champ.

Edited by kosmonooit

Really now?

Still trying to figure out what you implying here

Really now? Come on Fand Froome hardly came from nowhere be responsible with your keypad

Q: How long does it take to win the TDF?

A: 3 weeks is ALL it takes

Edited by SwissVan

You are sounding a bit like a stuck record bro .... there has been loads posted here about Chris's history, his Bilharzia, his break through performance at the 2011 Vuelta and more.

ie Froome’s first coach recalls Tour Champion’s early racing roots

So you insinuations are groundless, and at this, insulting to the champ.

was just going to say that. added to the above - 2010 he already showed signs of being a competitive time trialer

You are sounding a bit like a stuck record bro .... there has been loads posted here about Chris's history, his Bilharzia, his break through performance at tehe 2011 Vuelta and more.

So you insinuations are groundless, and at this, insulting to the champ.

FanD does have a point. Until we strap a GoPro to every cyclist to monitor their every movement 24 hours a day, i'm not believing a single thing that comes out of their mouths. I will not be taken for a fool again by any one of them. That doesn't mean I wont enjoy the spectacle of the tour, but thats all I'm treating it as, a huge freaking spectacle.

it is vile tasting stuff, but you would ONLY need to drink 1/2 a liter which if spread out over the day into say 3 or more servings would be more palatable...if your really desperate

Where does the 7.23 % improvement come from?

i sucked it out my thumb, isn't that where most statistics come from :whistling:

i sucked it out my thumb, isn't that where most statistics come from :whistling:

Fork it man, do you know how many times I reread that Dr Ferrari post trying to find it?

Did you know that smoking is one of the biggest causes of statistics :whistling:

Well, studies do show that 80% of statistics are in fact incorrect. Statistically speaking.

You have FantabulousD's hands on your arms :eek:

Well, studies do show that 80% of statistics are in fact incorrect. Statistically speaking.

Is the number that high? A statistic is based on some logical mathematics that takes it inputs from guesswork based on the opinions of people who know nothing about the subject matter. At best a statistic can o nly be 50% correct which is actually not even as good as guessing.......statistically speaking