Let's see those Cannondales

Hairy

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Nice Dale - but we need to see her head to head with your Scalpel !!

Oh

Like two beautiful women kissing

You dirty mind you, nickc ????

I'm assuming you guys know a little about cannondale :ph34r:

For pure xc marathon/xco racing what would be the better option, the new scalpel SI 3 or scalpel hardtail equivalent.

I'm looking to get rid of my current bike and upgrade to something a bit more racy.

For pure xc marathon/xco racing what would be the better option, the new scalpel SI 3 or scalpel hardtail equivalent.

I'm looking to get rid of my current bike and upgrade to something a bit more racy.

Si!!!!!!!

That's a difficult one, the Scalpel and the FSI (Flash Hardtail) are both brilliant bikes, suppose it will come down to whether you would prefer a Hardtail or Full Suspension. If you are planning on doing longer Marathon type races the Scalpel may be a better option.

Si

I can't see why anyone would want a hardtail.

PS: My first Cannondale so I don't know much about it but I have done thousands of km on both full sus and HT.

Si

I can't see why anyone would want a hardtail.

PS: My first Cannondale so I don't know much about it but I have done thousands of km on both full sus and HT.

It might be your first, but damn it's a nice one!

Please post more pics ;)

Hi Guys

I'am not posting pics but have a technical question on the dales..Will a 156 q factor xx crank with a direct mount chainring fit on a hardtail flash large 29er. 2013 model

Advice will be appreciated 

Thanks

Hi Guys

I'am not posting pics but have a technical question on the dales..Will a 156 q factor xx crank with a direct mount chainring fit on a hardtail flash large 29er. 2013 model

Advice will be appreciated 

Thanks

Wolfie the Flash 29er takes a 168 q factor crank. Riding buddy of mine found out the hard way when he tried to fit a 156.