Let's see those Cannondales

Hairy

p5pb14581603.jpg

New Jekyll & Trigger. 

These words make me happy...

The Jekyll boasts a slightly above enduro-standard 165mm of travel, which drops to 130mm in Hustle Mode. Cannondale haven't gone to the extremes of geometry land, but the boat has been pushed a fair way out into the ocean. A 65º head angle with the 170mm travel fork, 420mm chainstays and a reach range of 425 - 494mm over four sizes. All Jekyll frames are designed to be used with a short 35mm stem.

The Trigger is very close in terms of geometry compared to its bigger brother, in fact, only a degree here and there separates them. Rear wheel travel begins at 145mm and drops to around 115mm when you get your Hustle on. The head angle sits at 66º, the seat angle is slightly slacker than the Jekyll and 74.5 and the reach figures 10mm shorter. The Trigger is designed to be used with a slightly longer 45mm stem. 

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/cannondale-launches-new-jekyll-and-trigger-first-ride.html

Edited by Myles Mayhew

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lefty Supermax (and Dyad) killed off on these models.... will hopefully make them sell more easily to conservative customers, but I am too sad now. Will take a day or two before I can start swooning over the new bikes. 

6.85 on an Allu bike, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

could you list all your parts perhaps?

Sure

Frame: 2017 Caad 12 Frame

Crank: Cannondale Si with FSA Rings 52/36

Shifters and Mechs: Ultegra 6800 11speed

Brake Calipers: Planet-X CNC

Cassette: SedSLite 11-28 (120g)

Chain: PYC 11speed super light (225g 116links)

Pedals: Look Keo Carbon Blade Sagan Edition

Seatpost: Hlix carbon 25.4mm

Saddle: Toseek Carbon with leather

Stem: 3T Arx II

Bar: 3T Ergonova

Bartape: White Cork

Bottle Cages: MtZoom

Wheels: Chinese 50mm Clinchers

Tyres; hutchinson X-Light Atom

Tubes: Michelin Super light

Skewers: Titanium generic

Ti bolt kit

Edited by UK-Saffa

Pair of brand new Scalpel Si 2 Eagles with an Italian hilltop town in the background.

Life couldn't get better.

Yes it could... the one on the left could have pedals... #justsaying... :whistling:

• 4 weeks later...

'Done' for now. 6.85kgs

attachicon.gifIMG_2071.PNG

Little update on my bike. Ultegra has been stripped and is being replaced with Sram Force 22 and a red Crank. New sub 1kg tubulars have been ordered as well. Im hoping that when all done, the bike will be sitting at around 5.977kgs. At least that's what my maths tells me it should be at. Pics to come soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The disappointment at taking some super nice cages out of a box to find each one cracked in at least 3 places was huge. I have contacted the seller, and so far they have been helpful, I'm hoping they resolve this with little issue.

attachicon.gifIMG_1981.JPG

Where can I order some of these? Its Mt Zoom right?