Hairy

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ratchet road

Surprised to see no one posting makrodales yet!!

With that saddle-to-bar drop you either have arms like an urangutan or very hardy balls.

Looks sick though.

Hahaha, Setup is not yet 'finished' saddle will come down a bit if I decide to keep this.

If anybody here has a cannondale scalpel XL and willing to sell in Cape Town Message me at 0763303831. My budget is R50k

Unless you are talking about a PROPER System6   :thumbup:

The best bike I have ever owned.

Have to agree with you on that. So much so that I decided to rebuild my 11 year old SystemSix this past weekend with the new Ultegra Di2. A few mods to the frame and now all cables are run internally. A new wheelset, cranks and carbon bars and i've got the perfect 'training' bike'  :D

post-133-0-84705300-1540407661_thumb.jpg

Is that an FSA 25.4 seatpost?

It’s not, it’s an eBay Chinese seatpost, that happened to be a perfect colour match, and just £14.99

Have to agree with you on that. So much so that I decided to rebuild my 11 year old SystemSix this past weekend with the new Ultegra Di2. A few mods to the frame and now all cables are run internally. A new wheelset, cranks and carbon bars and i've got the perfect 'training' bike' :D

Nice bike. What kind of "mods"? Asking for a friend.

Nice bike. What kind of "mods"? Asking for a friend.

Thanks. It took a while to work out exactly what I wanted to do and how I was going to do it, but in the end it all went to plan and turned out fine. Basically all it took was a few hours with a Dremel to either enlarge existing holes or create new ones.

Ill post a few pics tomorrow to show how the build progressed and what I did and where.

Thanks. It took a while to work out exactly what I wanted to do and how I was going to do it, but in the end it all went to plan and turned out fine. Basically all it took was a few hours with a Dremel to either enlarge existing holes or create new ones.

Ill post a few pics tomorrow to show how the build progressed and what I did and where.

Also quite keen to see, did the same to my old Tarmac frame recently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...