Let's see those Cannondales

Hairy

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So wish I had bought a super six instead of the Merida

Its actually amazing everyones taste in bikes, like bar my system 6 mate, all the others seem to think a cannondale is a piece of shyte - i dunno why tho. Anyways as long as you are happy then I guess it does not matter what your mates think.

Its actually amazing everyones taste in bikes, like bar my system 6 mate, all the others seem to think a cannondale is a piece of shyte - i dunno why tho. Anyways as long as you are happy then I guess it does not matter what your mates think.

100% if you love the bike then all is well with the world ????????

Haters will hate. A lot of people will talk crap because they are set on their brand/make. Ive heard so many story’s about the lefty in my life, although none of the haters ever rode with one. If someone has ridden a cannondale or a lefty they will not talk shite. Fact of the story is, Cannondale is at the forefront of development . A lot of of cannondale inventions have become the norm on other brands. Bb30, si “ boost” ,direct mount brakes etc. Last but not least... not everyone can be right in life... someone have to be wrong. My two cents.

Both Bikes absolutely capable in going fast - one for the flats and one for the climbs yet you can take either and go fast on both disciplines.

Love these bikes so much :)

So hot right now

It must be a Meyersdal thing..........Pretoria likes them 'Dales.

Two Scalpels, a Synaps, Evo3, Topstone and an Evo2

Just one of my coffee rides.   :thumbup:

post-25-0-31783000-1602073471_thumb.jpg

It must be a Meyersdal thing..........Pretoria likes them 'Dales.

Two Scalpels, a Synaps, Evo3, Topstone and an Evo2

Just one of my coffee rides.   :thumbup:

Time to relocate loool

And then you have those slow mornings just exploring and not worrying when you have to be back home.............

Are those the 2021 models? They look great bud.