Dumped - now needing to be named- Hubbers Help.

The Guy in Pink

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you! The mind boggles as to how people just dump these beautiful animals. Marsie sounds quite appropriate, but without sounding like a whinge, just make sure its the last chocolate bar she has!! You have just found a loyal friend for life! Heartwarming!

It has to be MARS. You can't call her bar!! Good on you sir. She is just gorgeous. My brother had one. Cleverer than most humans.

Probably know's that 'cleverer' is not a real word.

You are a good person "Guy in pink"! Lots of Karma to you bud! :thumbup:

Lovely pup. She will forever be thankful. She knows exactly what happened

I take my hat off to you. At least she found a good home. It just break my heart to see all the animals in townships looking for food everyday when I pick up my workers.

Good weekend news, well done Guy in Pink. What a beautiful little tyke. Marsie if she's a girl; Mars if he's a boy ...

I like Trifle too. Mind you, calling "C'mere Trifle! Trifle! Trifle!" will get some skeef looks if you're carrying anything extra.

(Edit: And thanks to Kath for her SPCA work! You're evidently true animal lovers.)

Edited by LeTurbo

it amazes me how people dump these beautiful souls. We found our second lab at the SPCA and te poor thing was so traumatised it took about 6 months for her to slow down on the eating and start to relax.

I think people like the idea of a lab not really realising how much work they are in their first year

I like mars..

Gotta be mars... what else could it be!

if you're not going to go with that then maybe Nala.