Post your car p*rn

Behan

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently this is the MacLaren F1 successor

1000HP, called the Speedtail, those wheel cover things can be put on for high speed runs.

post-90313-0-08352000-1540535291_thumb.jpg

1000HP, called the Speedtail, those wheel cover things can be put on for high speed runs.

ugly

Only 250 of these 3.2l VR6's were built.Not a new Beetle fan but styling looks a bit like the Renault Clio V6 from a few years ago.

rg-2001-volkswagen-beetle-rsi-3-970x497.

also ugly

Is it coming or going ?

Had the opportunity to put the new Jimny through some Jimnastics today at Bass Lake.

And what is the verdict..?

My son turns 18 end of 2019 and have been reading up on that specific car..it may just be perfect for him

(Budget permitting of course)

Edited by Gen

And what is the verdict..?

My son turns 18 end of 2019 and have been reading up on that specific car..it may just be perfect for him

(Budget permitting of course)

If it's anything like the original, it's slow & underpowered but one of the toughest, hardiest and most capable 4x4's you can get. 

Yes, it's got a 1.5 instead of a 1.3 now, but it's a car to take on adventures rather than racing. 

If it's anything like the original, it's slow & underpowered but one of the toughest, hardiest and most capable 4x4's you can get.

Yes, it's got a 1.5 instead of a 1.3 now, but it's a car to take on adventures rather than racing.

For a 18 yr old

Slow [emoji818]

Hardy[emoji818]

Adventure[emoji818]

Given his hobbies I think this may just be the right vehicle for him..[emoji39]

He is very much someone that will load his fishing gear/scuba gear/camping gear and go find a spot in the bundus or on a beach somewhere to go get away from busy life.

Edited by Gen

For a 18 yr old

Slow [emoji818]

Hardy[emoji818]

Adventure[emoji818]

Given his hobbies I think this may just be the right vehicle for him..[emoji39]

He is very much someone that will load his fishing gear/scuba gear/camping gear and go find a spot in the bundus or on a beach somewhere to go get away from busy life.

Ha ha, a mate of mine bought his 18 year old a basic diesel single cab Izuzu bakkie!

Uncool

Slow

Hardy

Economical

Practical

It made him work really hard for a good few years - to make enough money to buy something cooler! But in the mean time it got him where he had to go! 

Edit: Perhaps it didn't work in the long term - he now drives an Audi rocket!

Edited by DJR

Ha ha, a mate of mine bought his 18 year old a basic diesel single cab Izuzu bakkie!

Uncool

Slow

Hardy

Economical

Practical

It made him work really hard for a good few years - to make enough money to buy something cooler! But in the mean time it got him where he had to go!

Edit: Perhaps it didn't work in the long term - he now drives an Audi rocket!

Yeah hubby is leaning towards something like a Ford bantam bakkie ...will also probably be kinder on the budget too Edited by Gen

911 GT2 RS MR is the fastest road-legal sports car on the ‘Ring’

https://newsroom.porsche.com/en/products/porsche-911-gt2-rs-mr-manthey-racing-record-nuerburgring-nordschleife-sportscar-16359.html

No other road-legal vehicle has ever been so fast on ‘The Green Hell’ track. Lars Kern was at the wheel of the sports car, which had been especially set up for the ‘Nordschleife’ by Porsche engineers and Manthey-Racing experts. The Porsche test driver already set a lap record in September 2017 in a series-production Porsche 911 GT2 RS.

“We kept our eye on the weather all day and thought hard about whether such a drive was possible. We would not have taken any risks if it was raining or if the track was slightly damp,” says Dr. Frank-Steffen Walliser, Head of Motorsport and GT Cars. The Porsche 911 GT2 RS was equipped with the new performance kit from Manthey-Racing, supplemented by an overall vehicle setup tailored to the circuit characteristics of the Nürburgring-Norschleife. “In this test drive, we simply wanted to assess the potential of the vehicle once more. The result is quite impressive. It really is a fabulous time. This shows again very clearly the exciting possibilities of this sports car.”

Edit:

Lamborghini: We just set the Nurburgrings lap record.

Porsche: Halte mein Bier...

Edited by nathrix ® ©™