Road shoes, what to get?

single track chick

Sidi with Look pedals. Make sure its a carbon sole. Sidi's are generally a narrower fit.

+1

There are some nice specials on Sidi's with ASG and CWC. I have a pair of Ergo 2 which has seen duty for more than 2yrs through hours of rain as well with no fault. Ergo 3 has the vent at bottom of shoe for hot days. I would love a pair of Wire's in white.

I have a pair of Lake's in black that I got from sportsbasement.co.za for a really low price. Carbon sole, BOA lacing system and good looking (IMHO) means it's a really good alternative. And probably half the price of SIDI shoes.

EDIT: Pedals are really dealers choice. I have Look Keo's and I love them. Wouldn't mind Speedplay's though

post-29877-0-30654600-1375650258_thumb.jpg

Edited by TopFuel

Look pedals. Carbon ones.

Lake shoes are great value for what you get but I"m a 100% fan boy for Gaerne, brilliant shoes.

I need some advice please, I'm still riding with my mtb shoes and pedals, what would be the best to get for the road?

Thanks in advance!

:unsure:

If your happy with your MTB shoes and pedals you could buy the same pedals and use them on your road bike. That way you don't have to fork out cash for new shoes and its quite practical using MTB shoes as they are much nicer to walk around (when u have a coffee stop :-) )

Giro do great range of Ladies specific shoes that are renowned for their fit and comfort. If you want a carbon sole look at the Factress or Espada, both of which have EASTON Carbon sole plates.