TBMTBC what you are not allowed to talk about on FB group

Guest Smimby

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides I'd rather pay the farmer directly , I'm sure they're not toothless , straw hat wearing , shotgun wielding , cousin lovin , hillbillys , like the TBMTBC would like you to believe...

I think the only slab of beef is between the club and non- members , they're just using the farmers as someone else to blame , because we non-members abuse the trails , remember!

Edited by BLACKvoodoo

It is still against the rules, the club has an agreement with the farm land owners. The agreement is that only club members are allowed, NO NON MEMBERS. If the land owners find non members they will close access to everyone.

Being a member means that you are being kept in the loop of farm rules and regulations, you are also contributing to the maintenance costs of keeping our trains in top shape.

Only certain sections are for members only...ie corridors.

I am a member and if you are not on the FB page you are not really kept in the loop....

Well, luckily I will be new to the Cape and to the TBMTBC, thus I do not know neither care about the internal politics......overwhelming response seems that I should join TBMTBC.....so, I will!! :thumbup: In any case....I just ride my bike!! :w00t: . Think I should go and loosen the legs down there prior to K2C!! :clap:

It's an old version of the same thing. But the new one is in my link.

..but that link keeps throwing me into my book of faces. Redirect.. Hit the link from TB's website and it did the same. Must you be a member?

Edited by Pain or shine

Ok so after several months this thread is still going. Has anything been resolved?

Don't know if I am on the wrong site but activity on facebook is non-existent.

https://www.facebook...ygerbergMTBClub

Nope nothing was resolved....

BUT let me state again, they are VERY nice trails to ride

So I have asked Matt many times to tel me why I can not have access to the FB page and more than a month later I still have no answer.

So I have no idea what more one can do when you are ignored all the time.....

I am a member of this club, and after voicing my opinion on their Facebook page I was removed from the group.... "guess who maintains the trails" is what I said

Six weeks later I am still not receiving anything from the Committee and have to constantly email them and ask, but I am ignored. Again today I called Matt to ask what is going on.

Only to be told that they want a meeting, this is after the "forgot" about me at the previous meeting.

I have done nothing wrong to get kicked out in the 1st place, and now I am told that I need to

go to a "hearing" / chat ? What for ? Where is the official proof that I did anything wrong?

I don’t have access to the FB group and I am told that it is NOT part of the club and not a right but a privilege to be on that page. Altough they advertise it on their official website.

Since I started the other thread, the Constitution appeared on the website and now the financials.....? Interesting hey?

So ........fellow hubbers where else can I go ride? I have heard of Bottlaray hills but not sure how to get there.

Edit: so a friend wanted to setup a pettion for a SGM after numerous attempts to communicate with the comitee failed....now it is called briging the club into disrepute.....?

Edited by Smimby

psssttt ... up your font size please, I just bumped my head on my monitor trying to read what you typed.