Lightest road frame under a heavyweight

Chopper Jr

Maybe but riding that EVO Black up the hill will be worth it!

That frame has no rider limit I know of. I weigh 95 and I'd happily fly downhill on it.

The Black is spec'd with Enve tubbies which are ridiculously priced so not taking those... on Zipp 101s and Easton EC90SLs... so all good there :)

Don't listen to them Spaz boys, on the EVO you'll be to far ahead to hear the whining!

On the Zipps you'll be good even if you put on a bit.

The Spez SL3 was my upgrade from Canondale haha. Tarmac is a great bike, enjoyed the canondale too.

Will you notice much difference?

Not sure, geometries are quite different, My tarmac flies up hills, and with my 58 deep sections, downhill acceleration is amazing. Very happy at the mo, so I think you wont be upgrading, rather going sideways...

When I am on my Spez all I hear is the Comic (Cosmic Carbon) wheels laughing at me :clap:

Fell in love with my tarmac more than 6 years ago and everytime I see her...I just want to ride her :devil:

The Spez SL3 was my upgrade from Canondale haha. Tarmac is a great bike, enjoyed the canondale too.

Will you notice much difference?

Not sure, geometries are quite different, My tarmac flies up hills, and with my 58 deep sections, downhill acceleration is amazing. Very happy at the mo, so I think you wont be upgrading, rather going sideways...

Ya but do you need an excuse for a new bike?

When I am on my Spez all I hear is the Comic (Cosmic Carbon) wheels laughing at me :clap:

Fell in love with my tarmac more than 6 years ago and everytime I see her...I just want to ride her :devil:

Tarmacs are awesome. Would be my choice if I wasn't on my Dale.

She just looks so good

http://media.cannondale.com/media/catalog/product/cache/3/small_image/725x/17f82f742ffe127f42dca9de82fb58b1/c/_/c_13_3RSEBD_ble_8.png

My training partner is on crackendale with comic wheels and he seems to be very happy with his bike too :thumbup:

The cannondale just seem so ............plain! There is absolutely no sexiness about it. I know functionality is the major thing but when you pay that much moola there should be some appeal to the bike

The cannondale just seem so ............plain! There is absolutely no sexiness about it. I know functionality is the major thing but when you pay that much moola there should be some appeal to the bike

Most bikes have such loud colour schemes and graphics that they all look the same, the simplicity of this Dale should set it apart from the other rif raf ;)

Most bikes have such loud colour schemes and graphics that they all look the same, the simplicity of this Dale should set it apart from the other rif raf ;)

Not talking color scheme. It just looks like a 1950 steel bike that they painted matt black