Is my cycling too much

Zatek

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a divorcee, after a year where I cycled about 80 times, don't even think that made me a real cyclist. But, traded up, now I go out for a 3/4 hour cycle over the weekend, when I return I am just in time to wake her up (she's not a morning person)

If you take your marital status seriously, Listen!

I get the feeling that you have heard that speech before...

nope, not yet. intend to keep out that way.

From Facebook. Long story.... most of it probably irrelevant, but the last two lines made an impression on me.

Brad Pitt about His Wife

My wife got sick. She was constantly nervous because of problems at work, personal life, her failures and problems with children. She has lost 30 pounds and weighted about 90 pounds in her 35 years. She got very sk...inny, and was constantly crying. She was not a happy woman. She had suffered from continuing headaches, heart pain and jammed nerves in her back and ribs. She did not sleep well, falling asleep only in the morning and got tired very quickly during the day. Our relationship was on the verge of break up. Her beauty was leaving her somewhere, she had bags under her eyes, she was poking her head, and stopped taking care of herself. She refused to shoot the films and rejected any role. I lost hope and thought that we’ll get divorced soon… But then I decided to act on it. After all I’ve got the most beautiful woman on the earth. She is the ideal of more than half of men and women on earth, and I was the one allowed to fall asleep next to her and to hug her shoulders. I began to pepper her with flowers, kisses and complements. I surprised her and pleased every minute. I gave her lots of gifts and lived just for her. I spoke in public only about her. I incorporated all themes in her direction. I praised her in front of her own and our mutual friends. You won’t believe, but she has blossomed. She became even better than before. She gained weight, was no longer nervous and she loved me even more than ever. I had no clue that she CAN love that much.

And then I realized one thing: "The woman is the reflection of her man"

We are reflections of each other. A change of heart changes everything...

Guest Latent Blue

Trust Mads to make things all serious like...

Trust Mads to make things all serious like...

Ha ha Use it .... or loose it.

:)

Am i the only one that thinks thats a complete overshare???

:whistling: :ph34r:

Liquid stains have been called many things but "fancy".... thats a new one for me!

To the original poster, I hate to take sides here, but I remember someone wise once said there are three sides to a story. And without sounding too harsh, you have posted yours only.

Are you spending the hours riding where you are supposed to be doing something else?

No seeding or result will ever compare to a happy home. And at the end of the day you are comparing time with your wife to riding a bicycle. Thats unhealthy in my book, and then I would be inclined to agree that three hours is way to much to be riding bicycles when you could be with the person you promised to love til death you both do part.

The best advice was given earlier, discuss it with your wife. She is the one you married, none of us experts here on the Hub! (And I would count that as a blessing to be honest!)

If I am way off base with this, please accept my apologies. But I stand by what I have said, speak to your wife. Dont throw away your marriage for a bicycle and a few hours a week with your local chain gang.

Cycling three times a week.

Is the original question a joke or was it just to use the opportunity to boast about the seeding ?

Ek dog ook eers its is fishy. Ek en my vrou het ook al die gesprek gehad. Tyd vir ñ mens se stokperdjies is belangrik. Meer as wat mens dink. Ons doen ons dinge saam, ons bou model fliegtuie saam ens maar sy gaan vir bak en kook klase (Waar van sy hou) en ek gaan ry fiets. Ek sal af en toe vir haar ñ nuwe bak ding of iets kry as ñ verassing en sy vir my ñ fiets ding. Ons ondersteun mekaar so in ons stokperdjies. Dis belangrik. Kry ñ belaans. Eks nie ñ kener nie maar dis my ondervinding. Edited by Pieter1

From Facebook. Long story.... most of it probably irrelevant, but the last two lines made an impression on me.

Brad Pitt about His Wife

My wife got sick. She was constantly nervous because of problems at work, personal life, her failures and problems with children. She has lost 30 pounds and weighted about 90 pounds in her 35 years. She got very sk...inny, and was constantly crying. She was not a happy woman. She had suffered from continuing headaches, heart pain and jammed nerves in her back and ribs. She did not sleep well, falling asleep only in the morning and got tired very quickly during the day. Our relationship was on the verge of break up. Her beauty was leaving her somewhere, she had bags under her eyes, she was poking her head, and stopped taking care of herself. She refused to shoot the films and rejected any role. I lost hope and thought that we’ll get divorced soon… But then I decided to act on it. After all I’ve got the most beautiful woman on the earth. She is the ideal of more than half of men and women on earth, and I was the one allowed to fall asleep next to her and to hug her shoulders. I began to pepper her with flowers, kisses and complements. I surprised her and pleased every minute. I gave her lots of gifts and lived just for her. I spoke in public only about her. I incorporated all themes in her direction. I praised her in front of her own and our mutual friends. You won’t believe, but she has blossomed. She became even better than before. She gained weight, was no longer nervous and she loved me even more than ever. I had no clue that she CAN love that much.

And then I realized one thing: "The woman is the reflection of her man"

We are reflections of each other. A change of heart changes everything...

Clever man, when woman lose weight their titties shrink, it's not nice.

Edited by Wyatt Earp

Guest Latent Blue
Ek dog ook eers its is fishy. Ek en my vrou het ook al die gesprek gehad. Tyd vir ñ mens se stokperdjies is belangrik. Meer as wat mens dink. Ons doen ons dinge saam, ons bou model fliegtuie saam ens maar sy gaan vir bak en kook klase (Waar van sy hou) en ek gaan ry fiets. Ek sal af en toe vir haar ñ nuwe bak ding of iets kry as ñ verassing en sy vir my ñ fiets ding. Ons ondersteun mekaar so in ons stokperdjies. Dis belangrik. Kry ñ belaans. Eks nie ñ kener nie maar dis my ondervinding.

Ek stem saam... dis uiters belangrik om goed saam te doen! Maar elke man en vrou in hul huwelik moet ook tyd maak om hulle 'eie' goed van tyd tot tyd te doen!

Clever man, when woman lose weight their titties shrink, it's not nice.

Not a great comment about Brad's wife - you realise she recently had bilateral mastectomies.