MotoGP

SeaBee

Zarco really impressed me on his maiden race in MotoGP, and I was as always super stoked for Rossi ( write him off on your own peril). Lorenzo...i think we have said enough about him over the  previous season and he just proved it again. My biggest disappointment was Binder ( was really hoping he was going to be in the fight). I did find this in the net regarding his race

Binder said: "t the beginning of the race I felt very good, except when there was a repeat of a problem with the front end that we had detected in today’s warmup, which forced me to go long on some corners. 

"I tried to fix it, but I went wide a couple of times. I tried to do my best and finish my first race in the class. There is still a long way to go and much work ahead to improve my riding on the Moto2 bike. 

"On the next race weekend I will try to work harder during practice to better understand the bike and prepare the setup for the race. Physically it has been quite hard, because I don’t feel 100% with my left arm. I have to focus on Argentina and continue learning."

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bahahahahahahahaha haha!!!!!

Dear George,

I really should send you the Email I just got from Matthias in Germany.

But you don't know any German swear-words, so it would be pointless. And I cannot risk being hit by all the broken shisha pipes and busted chairs I see being hurled out of the smashed window of your motorhome.

Eleventh, George? Seriously? Eleventh? It wasn't raining.

I know you said it was. Franco and Loris even drove out and looked in case it was actually raining on the corners where you said it was, but they couldn't see any rain.

And no, I do not think finishing in 11th after starting in 12th is a "great improvement" and that you need a trophy for "Bravest, Best and Fairest". And no, we're not making up a sash for you to wear that says "Here is the Butter, putas!"

Jonas ******* Folger beat you. Alex Rins beat you. Sure, it was their first ever race on a MotoGP bike, so it's maybe like you say "Beginner's Luck".

But Scott Redding and Jack Miller also beat you. And you don't even know who they are, even though you've been racing them for a while.

Jesus fucken Christ, George. Even Asparagus A managed to haul his shitty Aprilia into sixth, which you would not have seen because you were in 11th.

I'm thinking you'll be racing with those boys a lot this year. Which is why Matthias is so upset. He could have bought all of them, and Zarco, and given them all Ducatis and harems full of prostitutes for what he's paying you to come 11th.

Now keep the noise down. We have to go and have a few wines with Dovi. He came second. He is so happy and really quite pretty in his bridesmaid's dress. He even led the race for a while.

But that "Spanish traitor-puta" as you call him, won.

No, you don't want to know who came third. Trust me.

We're going to Argentina next, George. Yes, it does suck to be you at the moment.

Always hopeful,

Gigi.

http://www.bikeme.tv/

What did the wet blanket moan about this time?

Literally nothing. He acknowledged that he stuffed up by running wide, that he isn't comfortable on the bike, that he can't make the tyres last, that he isn't as fast as the front guys and that he needs to fix it. And then some internet idiot writes a rambling piece like the above? I honestly don't get it.

Literally nothing. He acknowledged that he stuffed up by running wide, that he isn't comfortable on the bike, that he can't make the tyres last, that he isn't as fast as the front guys and that he needs to fix it. And then some internet idiot writes a rambling piece like the above? I honestly don't get it.

I agree with you.

#satire

I am not following this, but how did Brad Binder go in GP 2?

Not well. He's said that there are still several things he needs to get used to on the bike. Shouldn't take too long, though. Hopefully... 

its called having fun and being entertained by the circus that is sport. I honestly dont get how people take sport so seriously that you cant even have a laugh about it.

I take facmp's point but it is a circus where the riders risk their lives.  Make fun of them all you like but I am very respectful, in awe actually, of their talent and courage, even the guy who finishes last. I think most riders are too.

I also understand how all the sneering cracked Stoner, one of the best riders ever to sit on a MotoGP bike. He seemed to do what Rossi and now Lorenzo have battled with; taming the Ducati.

I take facmp's point but it is a circus where the riders risk their lives.  Make fun of them all you like but I am very respectful, in awe actually, of their talent and courage, even the guy who finishes last. I think most riders are too.

I also understand how all the sneering cracked Stoner, one of the best riders ever to sit on a MotoGP bike. He seemed to do what Rossi and now Lorenzo have battled with; taming the Ducati.

I dont think there is anyone here that doesnt have masses of respect for their talent. Like you said, even the oke who comes last is still 10000000 times better than anybody I know.

But they are paid truck loads to entertain us and we should extract as much enjoyment out of it as we can.