MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad seems to be struggling again though

I know as much about MotoGP as Zuma knows about ethics but perhaps the Hub can help out an oud-Helpie.

BB33 dominated one race and has been nowhere before or since.

How the hell does that happen ? 

I know as much about MotoGP as Zuma knows about ethics but perhaps the Hub can help out an oud-Helpie.

BB33 dominated one race and has been nowhere before or since.

How the hell does that happen ? 

That's why bike racing is so damned exiting!

The rider gels with the track and the track surface and tires gel with the way the bike makes power and magic happens.

I think the main reason KTM are a bit hit & miss is that they run WP suspension (a KTM subsidiary)  unlike the other teams who all run Ohlins. So their development curve is slower. So it's more hit & miss for them. The bike makes enough power and the riders are talented enough. It's just the other elements that sometimes don't come together.

But be patient. It wasn't that long ago that KTM had never even won a Supercross race in the US......

He's not exactly nowhere tho. Just being on the grid in that championship makes you one of the very best on planet earth.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

That's why bike racing is so damned exiting!

The rider gels with the track and the track surface and tires gel with the way the bike makes power and magic happens.

I think the main reason KTM are a bit hit & miss is that they run WP suspension (a KTM subsidiary) unlike the other teams who all run Ohlins. So their development curve is slower. So it's more hit & miss for them. The bike makes enough power and the riders are talented enough. It's just the other elements that sometimes don't come together.

But be patient. It wasn't that long ago that KTM had never even won a Supercross race in the US......

He's not exactly nowhere tho. Just being on the grid in that championship makes you one of the very best on planet earth.

Also, hesx not nowhere. KTM just haven't developed as efficiently as the likes of yam and suz, imo. He made up, what, 4 places last weekend? Ahead of Aleix, etc.

Also, hesx not nowhere. KTM just haven't developed as efficiently as the likes of yam and suz, imo. He made up, what, 4 places last weekend? Ahead of Aleix, etc.

Yip. He finished as the fastest KTM so he didn’t do too bad. He did say after the race that they are struggling to find balance with their tweaks for every track.

Also finished top KTM rider.

When the bike isn't working then the target is to be the fastest on that bike.

Brad is doing well.

KTM is also in its infancy in MotoGP.

Another 1st lap mistake by Brad.... Sigh !!!

And he has a habit of taking others with him :-(

Such a pity. Looked like him and Jack had a great line into the next turn and both could have gone top 8 with that launch. Just a lapse of concentration

I don’t see anyone but one of the Suzies finishing top at the end of the season. They have just been too consistent in the last few weeks. 3 consecutive double podiums is super strong.

KTMs all did well and with the mistake by AM he could’ve built a lead in the rookie standings. But still all to go for in next 3 races

Except the mistake by AM73 was about 14 laps after the mistake by BB33 .

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like your comment was a bit premature

Still think he will produce a negative result, those PCR tests are unreliable with lots of false positives.

That being said, would love to see Gerloff race a GP bike.................