MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great one from Darren again.

All I am seeing now is what everyone said back when they were racing in SA - Darren is a quicker racer than Brad.  On a bike which really shouldn't be mixing it with the bigger factory teams and carrying 7kg (I think they said) extra he's right up there.  And it looks like he has matured as a rider too.

I think next year on that Honda he's going to be unstoppable which should get him a decent Moto2 ride in 2022.

I just hope that everything works out well enough that we get to see two Binders battling in MotoGP in the next 5 years

All I am seeing now is what everyone said back when they were racing in SA - Darren is a quicker racer than Brad.  On a bike which really shouldn't be mixing it with the bigger factory teams and carrying 7kg (I think they said) extra he's right up there.  And it looks like he has matured as a rider too.

I think next year on that Honda he's going to be unstoppable which should get him a decent Moto2 ride in 2022.

I just hope that everything works out well enough that we get to see two Binders battling in MotoGP in the next 5 years

Absolutely. I can't wait to see Darren on a big bike. He is so aggressive.