MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the times after testing was concluded. Looks much better for the KTM boys.

Top 10 combined sessions:
1. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) – 1:31.532
2. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) + 0.271
3. Johann Zarco (Esponsorama Racing) + 0.367
4. Pol Espargaro (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) + 0.522
5. Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.582
6. Joan Mir (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.630
7. Francesco Bagnaia (Pramac Racing) + 0.675
8. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team) + 0.758
9. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.804
10. Brad Binder (Red Bull Factory Racing Team) + 0.921

Rossi. The true GOAT. Still at the top of the game. Still in the top 10. Still battling it out with kids 20y younger than him. Still improving the sport and still the single largest and most passionate ambassador for MotoGP there’s ever been. 

https://the-race.com/motogp/valentino-rossis-new-plot-for-motogp-world-domination/

But no, he needs to stop. He’s over the hill. He’s too slow, too old and not sharp enough anymore. 

Forza Vale!

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Rossi. The true GOAT. Still at the top of the game. Still in the top 10. Still battling it out with kids 20y younger than him. Still improving the sport and still the single largest and most passionate ambassador for MotoGP there’s ever been.

https://the-race.com/motogp/valentino-rossis-new-plot-for-motogp-world-domination/

But no, he needs to stop. He’s over the hill. He’s too slow, too old and not sharp enough anymore.

Forza Vale!

The people who say that said other stuff about him 20 years ago, said other things about him 15 years ago, said other things about him 10 years ago..... they likely also supported Giberslow, Adriana’s husband, etc.

While he no doubt is getting old and should start his retirement journey, some people simply just don’t like his popularity and the yellow smoke. Arguments get constructed to support this bias.

BUT it’s sport support, it’s about bias, just roll with it.

The biggest news has got to be that fugly Wish/Autostyling pipe on the M1 Yamaha's!!!!

on the subject of pipes:

1. The Suzuki pipe is a thing of absolute beauty
  2. why to the KTM pipes have that black grid blocking the outlet?

While talking of piping, wonder how true the Rossi girlfriend pregnancy rumours are?

on the subject of pipes:

1. The Suzuki pipe is a thing of absolute beauty
  2. why to the KTM pipes have that black grid blocking the outlet?

1. it sure is, why not put that sort of pipe on the GSXR1000 though. Seriously, if Honda can launch the new CBRRRRRRRRRRRR1000 with a decent looking and preforming Akro pipe, why not for Suzuki too.

2. I have understood that the grids are to prevent kitty litter from getting into the motor. Almost all the bikes have it.

It would make sense - he's on top for the first half and then as the rubber wears he fades to always come second  :whistling:

in this scenario, coming second is a win

What a disappointment for Brad. Pol saying they had the wrong rear tire in his interview.

He tested on the medium, ALL WEEKEND, and yet races the soft.....

How was Millers bad luck for the day!!!!! 

apparently his bike ate a tear-off?

That must be the worst luck. A little piece of plastic like that would ruin an engine. I would like to know where the plastic got in?