MotoGP

SeaBee

Think back to last race of last year. Rossi was not going to get the points needed to win the title in that race with 10 laps to go already. Yet he rode flat out till he crossed the line.

It might actually make for a more exciting race between those two.

Now that they cant win, they might turn their energy on each other..... :devil:

I think it's in these guys blood, winning that is .... I think they'll still go hell for leather!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done MM , a deserved winner .

Imagine how fast he is gonna be at PI with nothing to lose now ...

Remember last year ... he closed a 1 sec gap , passed 2 guys ( on the last lap ) , and took the win .

Gonna be Awesome .

Expect both VR46 and JL to look for the win , both love PI ....

I can't wait .....

And this only leaves Superbikes ,  but Ray will wrap it up at the next races .

I used to love SBK, but I couldnt be bothered anymore.

Not sure what happened, but its almost as if it has become a second rate series.

I used to love SBK, but I couldnt be bothered anymore.

Not sure what happened, but its almost as if it has become a second rate series.

Agree, also not much interest in the series anymore. The days of Chili, Haga, Bayliss, Edwards and Corser as long gone ... booming V-Twins against the 750 4's.

Agree, also not much interest in the series anymore. The days of Chili, Haga, Bayliss, Edwards and Corser as long gone ... booming V-Twins against the 750 4's.

As I was reading those names, I was getting chills..... Mufasa!!

I for one am glad the title is done and dusted. Realistically it was always MM's to lose.

This leaves us with the potential for really good racing between the Yamaha boys for 2nd spot.

I will imagine at some point MM will be in the mix, he will get accused of assisting JL yet again. Should make for good viewing.

Lets hope Yamaha lets them race and there are no shenanigans fro management.

Oh, Hayden back on a Repsol Honda, who would have thought that would happen..........

I for one am glad the title is done and dusted. Realistically it was always MM's to lose.

This leaves us with the potential for really good racing between the Yamaha boys for 2nd spot.

I will imagine at some point MM will be in the mix, he will get accused of assisting JL yet again. Should make for good viewing.

Lets hope Yamaha lets them race and there are no shenanigans fro management.

Oh, Hayden back on a Repsol Honda, who would have thought that would happen..........

I doubt it, he learnt his lesson last year.

But if he does, I hope Rossi kicks him in bek again....

I doubt it, he learnt his lesson last year.

But if he does, I hope Rossi kicks him in bek again....

Yeah coz that worked out real well for him the last time.......

Im not naive, Rossi may well win a few more races but no more titles thats for sure......

Yeah coz that worked out real well for him the last time.......

Im not naive, Rossi may well win a few more races but no more titles thats for sure......

JL and MM lost a lot more than Rossi out of that debacle. They still get booed, almost a year on.

I don't think that he will win a title either, but he will keep the guys honest.

JL and MM lost a lot more than Rossi out of that debacle. They still get booed, almost a year on.

I don't think that he will win a title either, but he will keep the guys honest.

Yeah MM lost out big time, he is crting into a bucket as we speak(sorry no sarcasm font on my phone)

I think Rossi will have his hands full with Vinales and if Honda make any improvements to their bike over the off season we may very well see MM getting that streak of 2014 going again

On a side note, can you imagine if Lorenzo starts winning first few races on the Duke. That should get the feud with Rossi going properly.

Iannone has already won a dry race with both Dukes always there or thereabouts so its not impossible......

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

2017 is gonna be exciting.

Actualy a pity Vinales is leaving Suzuki, he is starting to show some serious speed on that Suz.

Let's hope he can carry it over to Yamaha.

Rossi still have a few race victories in him, but alas, I fear no more World Titles.