MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great race yesterday .

MM showed he can withstand the pressure and the attacks ....

He is without doubt the best racer currently .

9 podiums in the last 10 races versus VR46  3 .....

What about Dovi, Mav, etc? Why only mention VR?

Few people are disputing that MM is the best racer at the moment, his performances, championship points, poles, lap records in 2016/2017 speak for themselves, but why only compare him to one of the other 25 riders on the track at the moment?

Please tell me you aren't one of those "anybody but VR/Froome/ManU/BlueBulls/Schumacher" type of guys...?

Edited by Patchelicious

If you talking about Aus 2 years ago you have got your facts wrong .... MM beat both JL 99 and VR 46 , he certainly didn't hold anything or anyone back ...

Facts? When talking about subjective opinions? Dude, if it was fact, he would have been banned. Its opinion.

It is however fact, that at the time, 81% of the people who participated in a MotoGP poll, were of the opinion that MM did interfere intentionally with that championship. So its not just me that has that opinion.

What about Dovi, Mav, etc? Why only mention VR?

Few people are disputing that MM is the best racer at the moment, his performances, championship points, poles, lap records in 2016/2017 speak for themselves, but why only compare him to one of the other 25 riders on the track at the moment?

Please tell me you aren't one of those "anybody but VR/Froome/ManU/BlueBulls/Schumacher" type of guys...?

Patch ,

First and foremost I am a HONDA man , so love to see team red win .

As for Rossi , I LOVE him and all he has done for MotoGP , although I personally disagreed with his trying to take MM out in Malasia '15 .

MotoGP will certainly be a lesser place ( for a while anyways ) once VR46 hangs up his leathers .

I think ALL riders want to be compared to VR46 , that is why I mentioned him only . Lets face it , of the current crop , only JL99 and DP26 are/have been true aliens . Mavric's time will come as well as Zarco and possibly Rins . The rest ie Petricci , are unable to sustain the type of results that the "aliens "have , week after week .

Saying that Dovi has been fantastic this year , and I wanted him to do well yesterday to keep the championship tight , unfortunately for whatever reason it wasn't to be .

Edited by Popit

Patch ,

Coulda sworn you were a yammie man in the old days?

Must be another poppit from a different era

????

Patch ,

As for Rossi , I LOVE him and all he has done for MotoGP , although I personally disagreed with his trying to take MM out in Malasia '15 .

MotoGP will certainly be a lesser place ( for a while anyways ) once VR46 hangs up his leathers .

I think ALL riders want to be compared to VR46 , that is why I mentioned him only . Lets face it , of the current crop , only JL99 and DP26 are/have been true aliens . Mavric's time will come as well as Zarco and possibly Rins . The rest ie Petricci , are unable to sustain the type of results that the "aliens "have , week after week .

Saying that Dovi has been fantastic this year , and I wanted him to do well yesterday to keep the championship tight , unfortunately for whatever reason it wasn't to be .

I have changed my opinion on MM from a few years ago. Always said that he was talented but needed to change his attitude, he has and I am starting to like some things about him. Reasonable people can have their opinions changed.... Im glad to see that you seem to be a reasonable person too, your post above makes a lot of sense and there is nothing wrong with supporting your own dude or brand and cheering for them to win. BUT those who cheer just for somebody to lose.. I pity them. Like some of the other negative nancy haters who can't seem to see anything good in VR, ever, nothing he has done in 20 years has been good or came from a good place. They are called haters, and they called that for a reason.

When he puts rubber on a guys shoulder... he's a dirty and dangerous rider.

When he gets rubber on his shoulder he got "schooled". When he breaks a leg and comes back as soon as possible, he must have faked it and is an attention whore. When others do it, its because they are brave and are heroes.

When he races at the front like this weekend, he is interfering with championships, if he doesn't its cause he's slow and is a has been.... it starts painting a pretty good picture of the character types of those who carry on like this. 

Shame.

Edited by Patchelicious

Much as I hate to admit it (again), MM93 is heads and shoulders above the rest, VR46 included. 

Think even Mr Stoner will be left in his exhaust fumes...  :whistling: (now if we can only get him on a Yamaha, then I'll support him 100%  :devil:  :ph34r:​ )

My Top 3 GP riders of all time. In specific order are .....

1. VR46

2. The Doctor

3. Valentino Rossi

4. Giacomo Agostini

5. The rest....

You only have to open your eyes at any race of the year and see the sea of yellow on every grandstand to know this dude owns the show.

Happy and look forward to be proven wrong in the next two decades. Cause that’s how long it will take to come close to his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adriana, contact, rubber, hmmmmmmmmm

I dunno hey, she couldn't be that much "fun" in the naughty room though, if she was, Casey would probably have called "dirty" and asked her is she had "run out of talent" or something, before storming off to divorce her, claiming he is safer sorting himself out in a more controlled and responsible manner while looking at Mick Doohan posters stuck to his ceiling and humming "Who can it be now" by Men at Work.

Edited by Patchelicious