MotoGP

SeaBee

21yr old Japanese test ride Nazane gets the Tech3 ride.

So Yamaha chose to rather make up the numbers, more proof they are just behind the game at the moment.

Meanwhile Vinales signs a 2yr deal and Petrucci, who deserves his place, has basically been told his contract will not be renewed to make way for Bagnaia (Rossi VR46 protege). Nothing against Bagnaia, he deserves the ride, just feel sorry for Petrucci because he deserves better. Pramac choosing Miller ahead of him based purely on age. Sad.......

Fortunately Petrux actually has a Ducati contract, so it's likely that he'll get a works offer from them. Otherwise I think that Aprilia would still be keen on securing his services.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunately Petrux actually has a Ducati contract, so it's likely that he'll get a works offer from them. Otherwise I think that Aprilia would still be keen on securing his services.

His contract has an option to move up to the factory team but that is only open to June/July.

Meanwhile the factory team (Dommenicali) has openly said their top priority is to resign their current factory riders.

Reckon Petrucci will end up at Aprilia like you said.

His contract has an option to move up to the factory team but that is only open to June/July.

Meanwhile the factory team (Dommenicali) has openly said their top priority is to resign their current factory riders.

Reckon Petrucci will end up at Aprilia like you said.

Where did you get the news on Nazane? I'm not picking it up on my regular websites?

Edit: Wow, this is absolutely worth the read

Hervé Poncharal – "I Will Never Take Any Rider With A Contract"

That attitude is born not just from a sense of what is right, but also from self interest. "At the end of the day, everybody is working hard, everybody is trying to finalize and make a plan," Poncharal said. "Finally you end up with a contract, and when both parties sign, this needs to have a value, because if a rider signs something thinking, 'OK, worst case scenario, this is what I have, but if there is a better opportunity, I'm going to take it...' then why do we sign a contract?"

Edited by bertusras

42c9727c1b97a5837076108136fd9dbc.jpg

I go to race track. Watch racing? What racing......My Goodness..

I love how I can trick you guys into posting pictures of her.... bet you can’t post more ????

I think he quit because imagine having a wife that good looking amongst a bunch all these MotoGP horndogs. All the chirps...

"Hey Casey, do a few extra laps during practice tomorrow, Adi is coming over to my camper van and she isnt as quick as you".

Lots of rumours of her being caught in bed with Rossi while Casey was busy lodging a protest in the race directors office for one thing or another.  :ph34r:

I think he quit because imagine having a wife that good looking amongst a bunch all these MotoGP horndogs. All the chirps...

"Hey Casey, do a few extra laps during practice tomorrow, Adi is coming over to my camper van and she isnt as quick as you".

Lots of rumours of her being caught in bed with Rossi while Casey was busy lodging a protest in the race directors office for one thing or another.  :ph34r:

There were a lot of rumours at one stage that suggested Rossi would have preferred being caught by Adi while he was in bed with Casey....... but as I said, only rumours

What was the latest results of the first MotoGP test session of the year?

Last I saw Vinales and Rossi was heading up the results log.

What was the latest results of the first MotoGP test session of the year?

Last I saw Vinales and Rossi was heading up the results log.

Last I saw Wetblanket put in a smoker of a lap and topped the time sheets.

Edit: Seeing that they all now bat for the same team, maybe his pitboard said that MM was about to give VR a blowie and he rushed back to stop it like a 50s housewife.

Edited by Patchelicious

Rossi ended up 8th, Vinales 18th.

Quickest was "Wet Blanket" , then Pedrosa, "Sir Crash alot", Dovi, Jack Miller, Alex Rins, MM, and then Rossi.

Edited by Wannabe

Rossi ended up 8th, Vinales 18th.

Quickest was "Wet Blanket" , then Pedrosa, "Sir Crash alot", Dovi, Jack Miller, Alex Rins, MM, and then Rossi.

The moment he picks his lip up off of the ground, he reduces his drag and can put in quick laps. He probably smiled by accident and managed to top the time sheets.... Ducati doesn't need a better chassis, they just need some comedy on Netflix.

Edited by Patchelicious