MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SK, If I should do it, I would like to keep the dash standard, no aftermarket digital stuff.

It will only be the 2T motor, with the spannies exiting under the seat on both sides, ala GP style.Obviously it will have to be 100% custom spannies. (wonder if Neels van Niekerk is still around)

There is a chap here at my place of work with an R3, I've spent quite a bit of time on my haunches around that thing. It will take a bit of ingenious engineering, maybe a cutaway or two on the belly pan, but it it looks doable. 

Hell, it's nice to dream!!!!!

Spannies make the bike, performance wise.

Pincus or Korker or still the best in SA. Bosson if you are on a budget and not after power.

How was that incident between Zarco and Marquez. Properly scary and helped Yammie to break their losing streak!!! Without it Iannone or Marquez probably had the win.

Without it Iannone or Marquez probably had the win.

I dunno. MV was much faster than the other guys, and Honda had a pretty poor showing at PI this year. He was coy on Saturday after QP and I strongly believed that he could have won on Sunday. Good on him.

I dunno. MV was much faster than the other guys, and Honda had a pretty poor showing at PI this year. He was coy on Saturday after QP and I strongly believed that he could have won on Sunday. Good on him.

Probably right but the incident definitely affected Iannone negatively, he ha race winning pace for sure.

I was so impressed with Bautista and it is Ducati's loss in MotoGP as they should have signed him over Petrucci. I think Lorenzo made them wary to sign another Spaniard though.

The Honda's were struggling yes but again goes to show how much Marc over rides that bike. At one point he was 2nd and the next best Honda was Morbidelli in 15th!!!!

Probably right but the incident definitely affected Iannone negatively, he ha race winning pace for sure.

I was so impressed with Bautista and it is Ducati's loss in MotoGP as they should have signed him over Petrucci. I think Lorenzo made them wary to sign another Spaniard though.

The Honda's were struggling yes but again goes to show how much Marc over rides that bike. At one point he was 2nd and the next best Honda was Morbidelli in 15th!!!!

Ride em cowboy

That Moto 3 race had me giggling like a kid....and hanging onto my seat like a top thriller...what a good old fashioned dice that was....

Moto 2 was more of the same.

Motogp - Zarco a lucky man as is MM...that coulda been very nasty...Bautista showed just how good he can be,.. good to see yammie win again

I must still watch the race. Was busy painting the outside of my house, it's on PVR though.

Heard talk of the MM and Zarco incident, and that MM was lucky to have stayed on board.

Did manage to see the last two laps of Moto 2, BIB41 had a good race, but a lucky escape at the end to sneak a win.

What a display, just pushed and pushed until Vale cracked.

The Yammies are looking like the business though, definitely big strides forward.

I though the 6 place penalty was a bit harsh for what was not a deliberate block. Marc pulled out the way and let Rins through, he just didn't see Iannone.........

Jeesh, was I disapointed when Vale lost that front end.

Once he got the gap up to 1.5sec, I told my wife, MM93 is playing with VR43 (she loves MM93 btw).

As soon as MM93 started closing the gap, I told her again, this is going to be interesting, let's see if Vale can keep in front, and the rubber side down. Alas, he could not........

I agree, all of a sudden the Yammies are back up to competitive speed.