MotoGP

SeaBee

Wow on my own here now, and Steven it seems haha.

Yes, read somewhere MM does alot of flat track stuff, to force himself to get new ways of passing people

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cal had to wait it out to go to Yamaha,am sure he thought it would be sooner after his sbk exploits.

A mate of mine at Qatar this year holding Rossi's trophy...

And of course the best photo

Jaaslik how much did that cost him?

Jaaslik how much did that cost him?

Ha ha don't know,never got a straight answer. He knows one of the chefs that prepare Rossi's and the pit crews food.

He got us into the pits when sbk was here got to meet crutchlow & toseland & Sykes when he was still riding for Yamaha. Had breakfast with cc & jt in there pits. Pretty rad,got a set of gloves signed by them.

post-51529-0-17396300-1446021855_thumb.jpeg

Yeah they wont drop him, agreed.

As for the fastest rider, must be MM. Most consistently fast, JL.

Rossi's consistency is what has kept him in the championship lead.

We all talk about how fast mm is ( a given) and how jl can lead from the front and he is super consistent and fast. But vr has done what ever pace he is capable of at every race. But has been the most consistent rider this year.

What ever postion he is in. And had a couple of good scraps but kept it upright. Unlike some others

Edited by Pikey

Rossi's consistency is what has kept him in the championship lead.

We all talk about how fast mm is ( a given) and how jl can lead from the front and he is super consistent and fast. But vr has done what ever pace he is capable of at every race. But has been the most consistent rider this year.

What ever postion he is in. And had a couple of good scraps but kept it upright. Unlike some others

To a degree, I also think he's ridden inside his limits - not pushed it super duper hard, because he knows that he has a certain limit and MUST maintain his consistency. Points matter more than anything else. No use pushing past your capacity or to the maximum when the rewards aren't worth it...

I also think that, this next race, we'll see what Rossi can REALLY do... 

To a degree, I also think he's ridden inside his limits - not pushed it super duper hard, because he knows that he has a certain limit and MUST maintain his consistency. Points matter more than anything else. No use pushing past your capacity or to the maximum when the rewards aren't worth it...

I also think that, this next race, we'll see what Rossi can REALLY do...

agree once he had the lead,let others make the mistakes .

Let's hope hope Rossi has something in reserve,this whole saga is more than enough motivation.

Nobody will be going anywhere. Contracts till end of next year which would nean big buy outs. Rossi and Pedro sure as hell aint going anywhere, theyre on their retirement steeds at the moment.

Honda also have Their next motogp stars in Miller, Alex Marquez, etc. Heard Vinales may be poached but reckon he qill be on a KTM in 2017 if the Suzuki doesnt start winning.

I'll put my neck out there and say Cal will never get a factory ride. Getting on in years and not consistent enough. Not particularly quick compared to the factory riders either.

Nobody will be going anywhere. Contracts till end of next year which would nean big buy outs. Rossi and Pedro sure as hell aint going anywhere, theyre on their retirement steeds at the moment.

Honda also have Their next motogp stars in Miller, Alex Marquez, etc. Heard Vinales may be poached but reckon he qill be on a KTM in 2017 if the Suzuki doesnt start winning.

I'll put my neck out there and say Cal will never get a factory ride. Getting on in years and not consistent enough. Not particularly quick compared to the factory riders either.