• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Won the race and title yes.

Rossi had a stormer up to 4th.

#46forlife

It was a crappy way for it to happen but it was good to see Rossi make everyone else look like they were standing still when he picked his way through. I had to leave when he had that massive gap to bridge up to the first 3 spots and that would have been a massive task.

#46forlife

It was a crappy way for it to happen but it was good to see Rossi make everyone else look like they were standing still when he picked his way through. I had to leave when he had that massive gap to bridge up to the first 3 spots and that would have been a massive task.

His tyres must have been absolutely shot after that. He wasn't making any inroads to the top 3, unfortunately.

Rossi IS still the best. MM definitely looked to be blocking DP. Take nothing away from JL he rode good season otherwise he wouldn't have been up there. But he had outside help in more ways than one.

I really think next year is going to put the cat amongst the pigeons. Those aliens will have to work for their wins.

Suzuki is looking good with the seamless gearbox and more power to come in testing.

Ducati helped develop the spec ECU so they should have a head start I would imagine.

Lots of new, young talent coming in too. Now we just have to wait 5 months........

Rossi IS still the best. MM definitely looked to be blocking DP. Take nothing away from JL he rode good season otherwise he wouldn't have been up there. But he had outside help in more ways than one.

A tainted champion who could not do it by himself...I think the true champion was not on the podium today. If Rossi started from his true qualifying position the script might have been different, but no use crying of spilt milk.......Rossi is still a legend, 

Danni made MM look like a ****.

Some funny tweets:

Marques is the best team-mate Lorenzo could ever have. #TheGrandFinale #MotoGPValencia #MotoGP @ValeYellow46

Marquez played the rear gunner perfectly #Gutted #MotoGP

Well don't know about everyone else but I'm off to build a fort and wait for next season. Everything's better in a fort #MotoGP

#motogp @marcmarquez93 and @lorenzo99 had a race more fake than a wrestling show #shame ????????

Some funny tweets:

Marques is the best team-mate Lorenzo could ever have. #TheGrandFinale #MotoGPValencia #MotoGP @ValeYellow46

Marquez played the rear gunner perfectly #Gutted #MotoGP

Well don't know about everyone else but I'm off to build a fort and wait for next season. Everything's better in a fort #MotoGP

#motogp @marcmarquez93 and @lorenzo99 had a race more fake than a wrestling show #shame ????????

The last one is very funny. ????????????????????

cheers guys , its been entertaining season to say the least, followed with some great banter on the thread. see you next season here for the 10th Rossi Championship title..