94.7 Cycle Challenge 2013

StevieL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few people or let me rather say poep-holle have pissed on my battery.

Poep-holle pissing ... Sounds like "Spuit poep" to me.

Started cycling last year, so it was my first 94.7, on a borrowed Schauff road bike, 2 sizes too big (58)

Was originally seeded in QQ (having no roadie seeding), which i wasn't happy with. :cursing:

As I only race mtb's, I took my results (SASeeding, Monster, Rooiberg) to registration, where the lady bumped me up to I. :w00t: :clap:

Much happier! :whistling:

There was an awesome group of 5 or 6 of us that put the hammer down, finished 2nd in batch in 2h47.

Hopefully there is a strong group in D this year to do the same.

Almost got my fingers on the Bar One... :whistling:

Sorry to the dood on the KTM, will keep arms and fingers inside the moving vehicle in future.

post-30949-0-54723600-1381911575_thumb.jpg

Poep-holle pissing ... Sounds like "Spuit poep" to me.

I think it was Tom Jenkins drive that put her in that bad mood.

Started cycling last year, so it was my first 94.7, on a borrowed Schauff road bike, 2 sizes too big (58)

Was originally seeded in QQ (having no roadie seeding), which i wasn't happy with. :cursing:

As I only race mtb's, I took my results (SASeeding, Monster, Rooiberg) to registration, where the lady bumped me up to I. :w00t: :clap:

There was an awesome group of 5 or 6 of us that put the hammer down, finished 2nd in batch in 2h47.

Sorry to the dood on the KTM, will keep arms and fingers inside the moving vehicle in future.

Cant take these Joburg Dudes Anywhere!!

typhoon, did you have an exercise induced compartment syndrome release/ decompression? Interested to chat if you did.

I had the op done on my lower leg a few years ago.

typhoon, did you have an exercise induced compartment syndrome release/ decompression? Interested to chat if you did.

Did I have a what?

Okay, googled...

Nope don't think I've had that.

Funniest pic ever!!!!!!!

I am going to try this.

Starting in WW is not gona be fun, and if its going to be a hot day I might just skip the ride if I have to start at 10:15.

At least I have a C seeding according to SA Seeding for the marathon events so I hope they accept it.

I think it was Tom Jenkins drive that put her in that bad mood.

That is a meneer of a climb.

Edited by Helpmytrap