When do I name and shame

Vetseun

I want to give this Dude his fair chance. Just checked, he has still not been online since yesterday morning. Maybe he doesnt go online so often. Then again, We where busy with a deal, and he just vanishes. My patience is wearing thin at a speed

Edited by Vetseun

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wqnt to give this Dude his fair chance. Just checked, he has still not been online since yesterday morning. Maybe he doesnt go online so often. Then again, We where busy with a deal, and he just vanishes. My patience is wearing thin at a speed

Maybe admin could check how often he is online?

I wqnt to give this Dude his fair chance. Just checked, he has still not been online since yesterday morning. Maybe he doesnt go online so often. Then again, We where busy with a deal, and he just vanishes. My patience is wearing thin at a speed

seriously now as you said if you busy with a transaction and you got to a point of payment due i think contact should be kept, what type of money are we talking about, change, substantial,homeloan???

I bought an item from a fellow hubber. Hopefully not a one post wonder!

I paid for the item yesterday morning at 08h10 .

Since then, to be exact at 08h12 yesterday, the person has not been online again.

I paid from the same bank to the same bank, so his money showed at once.

I am a born and bred Free Stater, my handshhake is my contract.

I dont bullshite people, I expect the same in return.

When I sell something on the Hub, it is packaged before my advertisment is placed. When I receive proof of payment I send the item, irrespective of whether the money shows in my account yet or not.

Now in your humble opinions, when do I strip my moer and get agro? I have paid for the item, now I want it. Easy as that!

Shot

Suggest you show a little patience.Its only been 24hrs and you want to shoot all your bullits

Is sy naam Grey Owl?????? ....... dan jy gaan net 'n klomp Huisgenote in 'n pakkie kry ou kêrel!!!!!!!

Edited by Big H*

I bought an item from a fellow hubber. Hopefully not a one post wonder!

I paid for the item yesterday morning at 08h10 .

Since then, to be exact at 08h12 yesterday, the person has not been online again.

I paid from the same bank to the same bank, so his money showed at once.

I am a born and bred Free Stater, my handshhake is my contract.

I dont bullshite people, I expect the same in return.

When I sell something on the Hub, it is packaged before my advertisment is placed. When I receive proof of payment I send the item, irrespective of whether the money shows in my account yet or not.

Now in your humble opinions, when do I strip my moer and get agro? I have paid for the item, now I want it. Easy as that!

Shot

In my personal opinion you're a little early on the trigger here, and it's quite possibly because you don't have the guys number (an amateur mistake from your side I'm afraid) - for all you know it's already been posted and he'll be in contact shortly with the tracking number or courier...

On the other hand you may well have been had and you will never see that product or your money again - again maybe the reason you are feeling edgy. Was he a first time poster, did everything seem legit with the deal, do you have any contacts apart from the hub? Admin will have his email address from when he registered, but if you're been taking for a ride that will be worthless - onesalewonder@yahoo.com

Hope you get some answers soon :thumbup:

PS: If he's a legit seller his communication stinks ;)

Edited by ChunkyMunky Lite

Maybe admin could check how often he is online?

The "last online" date you see is what I see, however if you PM me the member name I can run a check for duplicate accounts and other suspicious activity.

It is early days, certainly not great etiquette, but as others have said the seller could just be unavailable due to circumstances.

Feel free to PM me or report the user and I can look into any potential suspicious activity.

The "last online" date you see is what I see, however if you PM me the member name I can run a check for duplicate accounts and other suspicious activity.

It is early days, certainly not great etiquette, but as others have said the seller could just be unavailable due to circumstances.

Feel free to PM me or report the user and I can look into any potential suspicious activity.

Yeah just check it out Vetseun

Maybe vetseun can just name the seller and possibly other hubbers can vouch for the guy. If not then strip your moer vetseun

Is sy naam Grey Owl?????? ....... dan jy gaan net 'n klomp Huisgenote in 'n pakkie kry ou kêrel!!!!!!!

Going slightly off topic here, but what happened again back there, did the watch become a book ?

Admin, why don't you create a name and shame thread with some guidelines.

We will eventually rid this forum from unscrupulous bastard$.(or at least minimize the effect)

Do you not have his phone number?

Silly mistake. But no, that is why crooks empty a Free Staters bank accounts. We accept a mans word.

Yeah just check it out Vetseun

Maybe vetseun can just name the seller and possibly other hubbers can vouch for the guy. If not then strip your moer vetseun

I'd caution against naming and shaming too hastily, it's still early days and without any other means of contact it's quite possible the user just hasn't been able to access The Hub.

However, if there is concern perhaps Vetseun can send a PM and we can at least rule out the usual risk factors.

Nee Oom. Gelukkig nie

Silly mistake. But no, that is why crooks empty a Free Staters bank accounts. We accept a mans word.

Lekker dig daar in die vlaktes, but the tjerries are so pretty.

What's his post count at?