• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Latent Blue
MONDAY THE NEW FRIDAY

MOER MEKAAR MONDAY

Does have a ring to it!

Bragging about assaulting someone on public forum, not the wisest also shows something about what type of person you are

Edited by braailegend

Ahh as much as i love the Cape i miss the real manne from the burg, nothing like a story about a oak meoring a laatjie who chirped his binnit.

Guest Latent Blue

I'd love to know what really happened and who was involved. I was happily nursing man-flu behind my desk at work.

Nothing like a little trolling to bring the oaks out of the woodwork hey!

Bragging about assaulting someone on public forum, not the wisest also shows something about what type of person you are

We moved on

modus operandi vir trip switch reset??

Vleisplakkie??

Sakkie-bene??

Handelinge 5??

Appels-swaai??

Oor-verwarmer??

Space-jammer??

I fink you should read the entire fred

Read the whole thread man. No harm done;

Bummer!! Getting flamed for giving us some entertainment.

Makes for a good thread, how many threads are read from front to back in full and not the other way around, how many HUBBERS ARE CONSIDERED WIFE BEATERS DUE TO posts not correctly read, or taken out of context,,,,the one day I was giving a mate gas on the hub( personal jokes) I was reported for personal attack by another HUBBERS :)

Edited by dipslick

Makes for a good thread, how many threads are read from front to back in full and not the other way around, how many HUBBERS ARE CONSIDERED WIFE BEATERS DUE TO posts not correctly read, or taken out of context,,,,the one day I was giving a mate gas on the hub( personal jokes) I was reported for personal attack by another HUBBERS :)

I hit 'report' on this post.