$519 bib short - new from Assos

carbon29er

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ASSOS entry level bib short, the T.neoPro_s7 @ R2299.00 might be an option for price sensitive buyers.

I would love to know how many people would actually go buy those without wincing at the R7k price tag.What a complete and utter waste of money

I would love to know how many people would actually go buy those without wincing at the R7k price tag.What a complete and utter waste of money

Hi Caerus i am very serious about my cycling.............. :w00t: :w00t: :ph34r:

An interesting statistic would be to determine the percentage of ASSOS shorts used on the EPIC compared to the percentage of ASSOS shorts used on the Argus. It would give a fair reflection of the popularity of ASSOS amongst cyclists.

Edited by Malachi

An interesting statistic would be to determine the percentage of ASSOS shorts used on the EPIC compared to the percentage of ASSOS shorts used on the Argus.

or percentage of riders in the epic who buy them who are over 40 and ride Spez' carbon 9ers. ;)

An interesting statistic would be to determine the percentage of ASSOS shorts used on the EPIC compared to the percentage of ASSOS shorts used on the Argus. It would give a fair reflection of the popularity of ASSOS amongst cyclists.

I ride in Assos, but I sure as hell wont be spending that amount on a pair of bib shorts knowing that they are doing nothing more then the R1500 pair. Edited by Caerus

The ASSOS entry level bib short, the T.neoPro_s7 @ R2299.00 might be an option for price sensitive buyers.

Don't forget the import duty and local markup............

Looking at the anonymous Salary Poll we had the other day, they sure do have a market :eek:

Problem with Assos is that they last too long - it is not pleasant to sit behind a rider with see-thru Assos

I rode behind her this weekend and I saw no problem at all.........

If i rock up with a new pair of tights, and my wife finds out that they cost 7k, my KUKU's will need more than a penthouse....

R7000 for performance? R50k for a Rolex that does nothing but tell the time. Market for everything at all price points.