AA -The Avid Appreciation society

PhilipV

I say Burn Them, because throwing them away is like leaving a plastic bag in a park for a bird to choke on.

He can't. It is illegal in Cheeseland to burn hazardous stuff. Hence his dumping it on the third world. Shame on you Fritz.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got some 2010 Avid's hardly used and new calipers (2011) going for free:

1. To anyone who comes and fetches them.

2. Or pays for the postage.

3. Signs a free me from Liability agreement.

pm me if your interested and if serious I can post pics

Dibs

What is postage to SA?

when i said small intimate group i meant people who feel the same......i think this is going to become a junk mail classified section of guys trying to dump AA

hahahhaa...sneaky Russians...

Good home offered to all soon to be homeless AVID Brake Products.

All of those who feel guilty about your desire to abandon your Avid brakes - the solution is here.

I will gladly provide a good home to them - a nice clean, warm Shimano free enviroment close to good schools, hospitals, upmarket shopping malls etc.

Dibs

What is postage to SA?

7x what new Shimano XT's cost.

Good home offered to all soon to be homeless AVID Brake Products.

All of those who feel guilty about your desire to abandon your Avid brakes - the solution is here.

I will gladly provide a good home to them - a nice clean, warm Shimano free enviroment close to good schools, hospitals, upmarket shopping malls etc.

I have a confession....I sold a pair of Avids to a fellow hubber.

Mags vd Walt, I am very sorry for putting you in that position. I now know I was wrong.

Please forgive me.

Hope this message reaches you.

Have been monitoring the Avid bashing for a while now, think most of the bashing come from riders who have never even ridden with SRAM, they just heard that SRAM is "***" as a result they are happy to bash.

Also think a lot of the bashing comes from blokes who are using SLX level brakes (see low end and cheap)

I have a XX groupset on my MTB for the past 4 years, not once did it fail me, the modulation is excellent.

At first I also experienced the sqeekly noises when braking, solved that when I replaced the pads with XON pads purchased from CWC, now they are silent.

My wife has the new XT brakes with ice tech rotors and cooling fins on her bike, the brakes are excellent, while the stopping power is greater than my XX I would not swap her.

Oh no, love sram forks, love sram shifters, love sram dr's, chains and cassettes...but there are two apples in the sram box that spoils the whole lot.

GXP freakin BB's...ubber ***

Avid brakes

Engineering disasters

COME NOW GUYS THESE OKES FEEL REALLY STRONGLY ABOUT AA NO HI JACKING HERE MOVE ALONG MOVE ALONG NOTHING TO :w00t:SELL HER :w00t:

E

COME NOW GUYS THESE OKES FEEL REALLY STRONGLY ABOUT AA NO HI JACKING HERE MOVE ALONG MOVE ALONG NOTHING TO :w00t:SELL HER :w00t:

E

You right dips, no more badmouthing avid's...frib

Hei, you hijackers, EFF OFF!!!!

Public forum. Start a group at your house if you want it exclusive and private.

I'll sponsor a box of tissues.

Could be, they love avid brakes...doh, couldn't help myself

E

http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f20/499921d1314265987-omega-failed-repair-my-watch-now-what-internet-troll-college-humor%5B1%5D.jpg

See you are back and still full of the fighting spirit.

Archived