Damm, and I bought Hub cycling kit :eek:

I better wear them inside out!

DOES IT HAVE A TARGET ON THE BACK,,,,SAYING I AM A HUBBER :whistling:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been thinking about this for some time now and I am convinced that something has to be done otherwise we could find that our access to trails will be restricted in time. However, a simple name and shame could be open to a abuse which in turn could discredit the process and what we're trying to achieve. I think a complaint to the race organizer is the way to go and if they receive more than one complaint a race ban should considered for the culprit.

I am also in support of addressing the issue directly with the individual but we must recognize that this may not work all the time. Another suggestion is for the race officials to appoint riders (volunteers) that they trust to act as race marshalls on the day and to give their word more credence in terms of sanctioning the offenders.

He should have done this with my wife in the area, she would have slagged him, skinned him, with barely enough stuff left to use as a gator. Well done to the OP for naming and shaming, obviously members of the VDR ( very disappointing race, human)

i was talking to the skinny small cyclists who are allowed to participate in MTB not over sized cyclists who ride cause they enjoy it

They have a buffalo category now, you know.

When you tell them that they probably whip out a keyboard and show you where the CAPS LOCK button is

What do you mean... when I tell them I tell them in CAPS!

They get the message, no questions asked

Haha wow you guys are very critical of the looks of these litterbugs.

They are elite after all, puts them in the top 350 seeding ;)

I WAS GOING TO ASK, EARLIER dont you guys like getting yours ego hurt to find them in front of you,,,,,but me being the bafalo version i thought rather not

Some of us can only aspire.

Didn't you get the memo? :whistling:

But seriously, that dude should invest in a camelbak. Carrying two spare tubes around your waist is not energy efficient.

That is not 2 tubes - that's 2 Prado tires... maybe 3....