Expensive krap

SwissVan

I have no idea if it works at all and it sure is expensive.... (so is a wattbike) but one thing is for sure - it is the best looking purpose built stationary bike I have seen in a long time - possibly ever. (two wheelers that actually move are excluded from that category by a mile)

Although they could have found a better looking model... FFS....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse the title....but every once in awhile you come upon something that deserves the title

Wondering through our local version of Sportsman's warehouse I saw one of these things in the home fitness section.

Its an indoor bicycle and its going for a bargain at less 50%

I hope they have stock left come pay day

Yes i'm being a sarcastic tonsil

post-182-0-32817200-1380103809_thumb.jpg

post-182-0-99389400-1380103833_thumb.jpg

That's Swissies (10:1) not Zim $

post-182-0-64054800-1380103857_thumb.jpg

WOW that's a terrible waste of money, my mouth was agape while watching the You Tube clip, it looks horribly uncomfortable with not much option for adjustment. Edited by Warren_G

I have no idea if it works at all and it sure is expensive.... (so is a wattbike) but one thing is for sure - it is the best looking purpose built stationary bike I have seen in a long time - possibly ever. (two wheelers that actually move are excluded from that category by a mile)

you should be excluded from conversations like this,,coffee man

you should be excluded from conversations like this,,coffee man

Why would that be? because I buy things I like the look of rather than ones that actually work just as well? or better - as the case may be... :)

And yes - I do have pictures of cars on my wall at home.... :)

Yes I agree, the toy-boy looked out of place!!!!!

Best investment eva was a yellow wrist band...had something to do with a fellow called ONE NUT :eek: ...and btw I got it in an Argus entry package...so 4niet, 4free :thumbup:

Couldnt resist this one Rule #51 of the Velominaty states that "Livestrong wristbands are cockrings for your arms"

Those 'horn'/handle things look really uncomfortable to hold...

Although maybe it will serve a purpose... Imagine a future Schwarzenegger/Van Damme type movie... The villain is fitness obsessed with too much money... The final fight scene could end with the hero flinging him across the room and the villain getting impaled on the stationary trainer. As he hangs there coughing up blood, Arnie would say, "Your life cycle is over..." :P

They don't seem to sweat in Italy

And your wrists will need surgery soon, it needs better bars

Edited by udxcob