What just happened here...

Louzy

NOBODY asks to be flattened by a car. Much the same as no cyclist asks to be flattened by a car. Every time a cyclist gets flattened by a car its the cars fault. Everytime a motorbike gets nailed its the bikers fault............Strange how that is hey.

As to flattening more of the bikers..........yeah right. And then you would get out and moer them all as well......

Why get aggressive?

What I saw on the vid is a suv riding on a road then a biker pulls in front of him and applies brakes and gets hit by the car. There was no traffic in front of the bike nor a traffic stop.....then why did he suddenly slow down?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why get aggressive?

What I saw on the vid is a suv riding on a road then a biker pulls in front of him and applies brakes and gets hit by the car. There was no traffic in front of the bike nor a traffic stop.....then why did he suddenly slow down?

I saw the same as you, and it looked like there were words exchanged before that. Who knows.

Not getting aggresive either, just gets my back up, being a cyclist and motorcyclist that bikers are always wrong(to non bikers at least), yet on this forum a cyclist is always right. Had this been a cycle ride and the SUV drilled a cyclist then rode over a bunch taking off, you reckon guys on this forums would be calling them TWATS ? I have my doubts.

I sense a bit of anger in you. Don't know the story and what provoked the first guy on the bike to slow down the car, so can't comment. It's like trying to pull of a 30T truck with a bicycle.... :oops:

I've seen this many times with bikers. They do it to intimidate you to slow down and give them the road. Somehow they feel its their god given right to take over the tarma c they are on when they are having a "run". Normally sensible people turn into brainless thugs once they have an engine between their legs.

The bikers also had plenty of evidence (video proof) to go and make a case against the driver but instead they decided it would be best to pull this guy over and assault him.

NOBODY asks to be flattened by a car. Much the same as no cyclist asks to be flattened by a car. Every time a cyclist gets flattened by a car its the cars fault. Everytime a motorbike gets nailed its the bikers fault............Strange how that is hey.

As to flattening more of the bikers..........yeah right. And then you would get out and moer them all as well......

Where you not watching the same video, the biker almost came to a direct stop in front of the car, Why? So he could let the driver of the vehicle get to read what patches he had. They were intimidating the driver, I highly doubt an Asian man with wife and child would have tried to cause grief with a bunch of bikers, get real.

If my life was feeling threatened, especially with my wife or child in the car and a bunch of bikers did that, sure as hell I will drive over what ever is in my way.

I've seen this many times with bikers. They do it to intimidate you to slow down and give them the road. Somehow they feel its their god given right to take over the tarma c they are on when they are having a "run". Normally sensible people turn into brainless thugs once they have an engine between their legs.

I see this type of thing daily in my travels to and from work on my bike where cars tailgate you to intimidat eyou to get out the way, even though you are behind a car that is holding you up.

Normal sensible people turn into @$$holes when they get into their SUV's and big German sedans as well.

Much like people behind computer screens on forums who get all brave, as well as the thousands in cars who are all tough and aggressive all of a sudden when they get behind the wheel.

I'm the same behind a computer screen as I am on my bicycle, behind the wheel of my car etc. If I feel my life is being threatened in any way, I will use whatever means possible to make sure I am safe and my family first. That includes punching, kicking, or even driving over a bunch of "hardcore" bikers.

I saw the same as you, and it looked like there were words exchanged before that. Who knows.

Not getting aggresive either, just gets my back up, being a cyclist and motorcyclist that bikers are always wrong(to non bikers at least), yet on this forum a cyclist is always right. Had this been a cycle ride and the SUV drilled a cyclist then rode over a bunch taking off, you reckon guys on this forums would be calling them TWATS ? I have my doubts.

I don't know if it is different where you come from, but in my experience a single guy with his wife and toddler in the car seldomly goes looking for k@k with 20 odd bikers.

I wish i could say it was the same the other way around......

Where you not watching the same video, the biker almost came to a direct stop in front of the car, Why? So he could let the driver of the vehicle get to read what patches he had. They were intimidating the driver, I highly doubt an Asian man with wife and child would have tried to cause grief with a bunch of bikers, get real.

If my life was feeling threatened, especially with my wife or child in the car and a bunch of bikers did that, sure as hell I will drive over what ever is in my way.

Ok, fine. What did the driver do to p!$$ the biker off ? Did he cause k@k first maybe ? Who knows ? Still doesn't justify knocking someone down.

I wanna hear the same argument on here next time a cyclist dies cause they gave some motorist the middle finger and the motorist then got the hell in and swerved into them.

I saw it three times yesterday on Marine Drive by bikers weaving in and out of traffic then abusing motorists cause they didn't move out the way quick enough.

Neither the suv or the bikers did right here.

You can't argue that all bikers drive nicely and within the laws. Unfortunately you do get the guys (the same within cycling) that ruin the reputation of the whole cycling/biking community.

How many times have I not rode on the N1 at the speed limit when a biker comes flying past at breakneck speed. I'm sorry but if I pass a guy like that 1km down the road where he is lying in the road because he crashed I won't feel sorry for him because he is placing his own life in danger as well as others on the road. Same goes for cyclist and other drivers. I do however feel sorry for their families that have to pick up the pieces.

Ok, fine. What did the driver do to p!$$ the biker off ? Did he cause k@k first maybe ? Who knows ? Still doesn't justify knocking someone down.

I wanna hear the same argument on here next time a cyclist dies cause they gave some motorist the middle finger and the motorist then got the hell in and swerved into them.

This we will never know, but I bet there is footage as well of this, but has been edited out. I doubt he only turned the camera on when the incident happened.

Giving someone the finger cause they did something wrong and then trying to drive them over is completely different. I will ask you again, do you really think an Asian bloke will cause k@k with a bunch of bikers when he has his wife and child in the car. What the biker did was pure intimidation.

Edited by Caerus

I agree

I will ride over them

Reminds me of the story on the Hub in 2006 I think it was when a bunch of testosterone filled cyclists chased an old man to his place of work and beat him up as well as assaulted a woman co worker or his wife

East Rand area

a group of cyclist in Lycra that does not have any chance in threatening your life vs a angry mob of bikes trying to force you of the road to kick your ass?

Really? You sure about that? 100%.