What just happened here...

Louzy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Car hits a biker. Biker's then surround and intimidate driver. Driver fears for his safety and drives off, taking down a bunch of bikers. Bikers then chase down the car and get physical with the driver.

Cause of the first incident is still up for debate, but my guess, was the bikers were being tw@ts, and the driver got frustrated and clipped a rider.

In a big group like that, with that MOERSE lawaai, I can see how them bikers can feel waai to sterk gevriet for their own good.

all i know is in SA he would have been stopped a lot quicker, first rider clearly trying to upset the already peeved s.u.v driver(maybe the was a incident prior)but they were riding like MNR and clearly suv driver had enough,

:eek: Just like the cycling community the Motorcyclists are also stained by a few ARS.....$ But the bikers seem to stick together and when their adrenalin gets pumping stuff like this happens. I don't think they stopped him the first time to exchange details and carry on with their ride.

Can only imagine how traumatising it must have been for the wife and child in the car. If I was attacked like that and I have a wife and child in the car I will most probably act the same way.

The driver of vehicle should have just driven to a Police station. If that was me I would have knocked over a few more bike riders, what a bunch of twats. The first guy was asking for it.

Check this out: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=319_1380522846

Then check this out and read what happened. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2438620/Shocking-video-Range-Rover-crashing-bikers-surround-vehicle-annual-street-ride.html

It was an annual Street bike ride in New York. Why did the SUV driver have to ride so close behind the bikes anyway ? If the bike puts on brakes, things end up worse than a bumper bashing.

Believe me, being tailgated on a bike is not a lot of fun...........

This is where you need Max Rockatansky to deal with the tw@ts on their scooters.......

The driver of vehicle should have just driven to a Police station. If that was me I would have knocked over a few more bike riders, what a bunch of twats. The first guy was asking for it.

NOBODY asks to be flattened by a car. Much the same as no cyclist asks to be flattened by a car. Every time a cyclist gets flattened by a car its the cars fault. Everytime a motorbike gets nailed its the bikers fault............Strange how that is hey.

As to flattening more of the bikers..........yeah right. And then you would get out and moer them all as well......

when people hide behind masks/helmet visors then their true nature emerges.

Much like people behind computer screens on forums who get all brave, as well as the thousands in cars who are all tough and aggressive all of a sudden when they get behind the wheel.

Edited by Joffter

NOBODY asks to be flattened by a car. Much the same as no cyclist asks to be flattened by a car. Every time a cyclist gets flattened by a car its the cars fault. Everytime a motorbike gets nailed its the bikers fault............Strange how that is hey.

As to flattening more of the bikers..........yeah right. And then you would get out and moer them all as well......

I sense a bit of anger in you. Don't know the story and what provoked the first guy on the bike to try and slow down the car, so can't really comment. Obviously the first guy was not thinking, it's like trying to pull of a 30T truck with a bicycle.... :oops: Edited by Wil6