PING A[S]G and CWC - Do you accept my challenge?

rusty

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Done guys, and if they dont come to the party, post or PM me EFT details as i would love to contribute.

i wont be able to roll as big as you two, but hey, every little bit helps.

PS : Just not CSA 's Details

Edited by ScottC-M

Thanks flat29 for bringing this to our attention, I've forwarded the link to the ASG bosses :thumbup:

Well now that ASG have seen it and are at least considering it, we just need to get CWC to consider.

have sent CWC the link. lets see

Edited by flat29

Fook me ou's.....I've said this to both of you & I'll say it again "Y'all are fooking LEGENDS"

Mr P & Checkers.....don't ever stop being who you are...big respect!!!!

It makes me all warm & fuzzy inside........oh wait, that could be the garage pie I just ate......

Thanks flat29 for bringing this to our attention, I've forwarded the link to the ASG bosses :thumbup:

Great stuff - it might mean I have to buy even more from you though which could be a problem...

For the guys "threatening" ASG and CWC - just keep in mind they are businesses and we definitely don't donate our money to them out of the goodness of our hearts! I personally would prefer that they both keep posting great deals on here irrespective of their response to this (which I also hope is a positive one!).

Wayne and Dips - What an incredible offer from both of you! I hope that one day in the not too distant future I am in a position to do something similar for someone that deserves it as much.

Fook me ou's.....I've said this to both of you & I'll say it again "Y'all are fooking LEGENDS"

Mr P & Checkers.....don't ever stop being who you are...big respect!!!!

It makes me all warm & fuzzy inside........oh wait, that could be the garage pie I just ate......

relax H, am sure its the pie