PING A[S]G and CWC - Do you accept my challenge?

rusty

have sent CWC the link. lets see

Hope it wasnt one of those "Have you seen what someone said about you -> click here" type messages, :blush:

@Wayne & Dips, you guys are legends!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold, pure gold, once again.

If they have an ounce of marketing savvy then this will be a no brainer for both CW & the ASG. So many angles you could run to cover your paltry 7.5K let alone the fact of the good that you're doing.

Hope it wasnt one of those "Have you seen what someone said about you -> click here" type messages, :blush:

@Wayne & Dips, you guys are legends!

Nope. was nice. i asked them to help us with this

How do we know how much they still need? I know they need something like 30k, but people have made donations etc, so where do we stand now? And maybe some EFT details? - sorry if its here, I am super lazy :blush:

Thanks for all the positive response hubbers...it is truly amazing to see that there are so many people willing to help us! Really appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts...

Hi guys, wow...this one has gathered some momentum! Insane...

If any of you guys want to make a donation...please post it on the other thread we have going(with details about trip & letter from Cycling SA) - https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/131712-urgent-assistance-needed/page__st__16

As i stated on the other thread...our current sponsors have made contributions. We are still in need of about R15k for the two of us...anything raised over & above that will be sure to be split amongst the rest of the Team that will be making the trip with us!

You know they're not going to contribute... They did fokol for fire and they're going to conveniently "not see" this thread either...

I will try and make sure they don't miss this.

Well Done guys, and if they dont come to the party, post or PM me EFT details as i would love to contribute.

i wont be able to roll as big as you two, but hey, every little bit helps.

PS : Just not CSA 's Details

Don't wait for the big hitters - they may not materialise...

A couple of us minnows have already got the balance growing.

Do your bit - its the right thong to do :-)

AGREED ELDRON, IT TOOK WAYNE 2 MIN TO DECIDE TO START THIS RUN ,, I SAY ALL THOSE THAT WANT TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN DO YOUR E.F.T.

AGREED ELDRON, IT TOOK WAYNE 2 MIN TO DECIDE TO START THIS RUN ,, I SAY ALL THOSE THAT WANT TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN DO YOUR E.F.T.

instead of you and me matching ASG and CWC. Let's see if they can match all of us hubbers.

Dips lock FTW

Edited by Wayne Potgieter

@ Eldron, where is that thread you suggested for "hub fund" ?

@wayne, I know it is a small amount, but can I contribute to your total, so you are not to much out of pocket?

If we get more than the R30 needed, will we keep some aside for the "next project" or is it all going to go to Rusty and co ?

Already done EFT

@ Eldron, where is that thread you suggested for "hub fund" ?

@wayne, I know it is a small amount, but can I contribute to your total, so you are not to much out of pocket?

If we get more than the R30 needed, will we keep some aside for the "next project" or is it all going to go to Rusty and co ?

I know we have helped Fire before, but she also needs money to go. She has a couple of thousand rands left from our previous effort, but it is not nearly enough.

Just a thought (I know she has almost given up pursuing her dream because of the lack of funding) :thumbdown: