Not so hot dismounts in action

BarHugger

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a few decent tumbles on cam that day, even got a good clip of Iwan when he fell over a stick. :w00t:

Well post it then...i missed his lie down....mr de jongh will appreciate

I got a few decent tumbles on cam that day, even got a good clip of Iwan when he fell over a stick. :w00t:

It was serious amateur hour that morning. I think it was the pressure of the pace set by RossW and MikeBike

Edited by jcmeyerSS

RossW was out to kill us....and of course the measuring of toties on the way their with your boet didn't help either....I was done with life after that ride....

RossW was out to kill us....and of course the measuring of toties on the way their with your boet didn't help either....I was done with life after that ride....

HAHA I had to use a "brunch" as an excuse to leave, I weeped the whole way home :mellow:

Solid ride though, had a blast

Deffos....it was clear from the word go that it was going to be a praaaaaap session. When jc started asking for batch board at the start of the trail I knew our kuk was booked...mr de jong and ross and co started getting that eye of the tiger look....pain

Bliksem.....rather post the front wheel wash lie-down I had, you were right there as well (that's right, I hugged the ground a few times that day)........but the fall as we set off is just......its :blink:

Yea, apologies about that. It was such a good course I couldn't resist.

HAHA I had to use a "brunch" as an excuse to leave, I weeped the whole way home :mellow:

:lol:

Yea, apologies about that. It was such a good course I couldn't resist.

ja ja....you know exactly what you were doing and enjoyed doing....it being BREAKING us in half. :whistling: