Just another reason why motorists hate cyclists

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well done to everyone trying to prove me wrong, you are all right, and obviously I am wrong... BTW, you completely missed the point here but at least you proved that you are also an arrogant tjop who rather wants to be right than safe. So if the next car passes 2 millimeters from you and you throw your arms up in the air and make gestures etc. just remember that you dont care about being safe and promoting safe cycling. Happy days

well done to everyone trying to prove me wrong, you are all right, and obviously I am wrong... BTW, you completely missed the point here but at least you proved that you are also an arrogant tjop who rather wants to be right than safe. So if the next car passes 2 millimeters from you and you throw your arms up in the air and make gestures etc. just remember that you dont care about being safe and promoting safe cycling. Happy days

Lekker man, lekker.

Perhaps instead of hooting you could have stopped and read them this love poem.

Mr Avatar next time you have to change lanes to overtake a car please post a picture here so we can all agree with you that the road was made just for you.

I did not say vet...I said dikkes

We all know how perfect you are, you don't need to remind us

I did not say vet...I said dikkes

But this Fabes strikes me as a fatty.

Fat mouth, fat attitude and probably an ego the size of the Michelin man to go with that.

Fat mouth, fat attitude and probably an ego the size of the Michelin man to go with that.

:thumbup:

Just give me a few years for Michelin man

Well done to you OP. I assume then that you also hoot at the person driving and texting with their cellphone, or driving drunk, or skipping a stop street or robot or who speeds or drives without a seat belt or worse let their kids in the car without a car seat, or illegal drag races, etc? Because those people are more at risk of killing not just themselves but sometimes are many as 20+ people in one incident and I'm sure as a fellow motorist you must have their concern at heart as well. Good Samaritan indeed

Edited by Saudiq

post-523-0-05112400-1381831553_thumb.jpg