STOLEN BIKE CT... please keep a look out!!

babse

yes, just got the message now about the attack...... something doesn't seem right!

What is not right is that these mongrels are still alive.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any news about your bike Meezo?

The bike still in Hanover Park. But.....

The bigger picture, currently, started yesterday, gangs are going at each other again..... So, it's the waiting game.

What is not right is that these mongrels are still alive.

Lol mongrels is a gang. So yes if they were mongrels, its **** they still alive. I know a gangster was shot an killed yesterday. Last night sounded as if they emptied out on someone too. Hopefully they finish each other off, so i can just go in and fetch my bike

Hopefully they finish each other off, so i can just go in and fetch my bike

Mind if I ask? Does this mean you tracked your bike down?

Mind if I ask? Does this mean you tracked your bike down?

No, i know as much that the bike still in Hanover Park. The bike has been spotted but its exact location is unknown.

No, i know as much that the bike still in Hanover Park. The bike has been spotted but its exact location is unknown.

Okay. Good luck. Hope you find it (and not scratched and bashed up)

Is there not one of those neighborhood watch (perhaps vigilante) groups operating in that area?

I was planning on riding on sunday But seeing that i live in Pinati estate,right by Induland - Im rather gonna watch the Cobra's at Newlands.

Things are getting to crazy now.

I think Im done using Induland..the next time i feel safe is probably at The Engen dynamic.

I Hope people cycling up and down Jan Smuts know that the road is not safe.

Now i really wish winter returns then i got a Very Good reason not to ride anywhere!

@lance9033, I do laps on that road every alternate day "since I stay off repluse I start in belgravia turn left into kromboom left into jan smuts left into turfall then left back into belgravia.

Never had n' problem and I have been doing that for n' few years..makes me think now

Yes, Myself @babse and another hubber were the only 3 green FM098's! @babse bike was written off when he was knocked down last week. Mine now stolen. My other buddy still has he's.

How weird is that.

Glad you're okay, Meezo.

@malpiet..i lived on Belgravia rd.2 years ago and never had problems,besides those trolleys that once ripped a glove!

We should do a couple laps sometime..;)

get a training group together , it's always safer in numbers. put a piece in the community newspaper. we started with 4 riders afew years ago. now we get close to 30 riders every weekend.