Africa Cycle Fair

Grondpad

So who will be going?

I am hoping there will be a couple of specials at the expo. Anyone know what brands will be represented as the website gives a list of distributors but I do not know what brands they distribute?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So gutted I'm going miss this :unsure: . I saw all the posters up while in Jozi this past weekend. The missus has said she will go and take pics for me, she doesn't even cycle, lol.

Have a new CC with compliments of my "We Will Look After Your Money" institution. No GT-stripes on it yet, so ideal opportunity for acquiring a new ride. Definitely going to have a proper look at all the bikes.....and if the deal is schweeet, brag about the purchase on the hub!

"Down and Dirty" will be a good beginning for a new relationship!

I'm not spying wiff my little eye something starting with a "Giant SA" or "Dragon Sport" in the exhibitors list.

A sense of disappointment and heart break has befallen me...

When oh when will I taste the sweet plushness of a 650b Anthem?

Think their new 650s?

Saw the Titan 650 at Solomon's earlier this week, they had just taken delivery

So gutted I'm going miss this :unsure: . I saw all the posters up while in Jozi this past weekend. The missus has said she will go and take pics for me, she doesn't even cycle, lol.

This one sounds like a keeper Billy Rae...