[Event] CORONATION DOUBLE CENTURY

Tpp

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6:04 for us

Last year I was in a team that really struggled, novel experience but not something I really wish to repeat. Should be a much better ride this year!

Wela kapela! 5:34 start.

Jus remember the earlier the start the weaker team ur in.. In any case, all the teams basically converge just as you go over Willehonds.. And the Top teams come past you like our standing still just after that..

Jus remember the earlier the start the weaker team ur in.. In any case, all the teams basically converge just as you go over Willehonds.. And the Top teams come past you like our standing still just after that..

06:41 for us. Good luck to myself and may my leggs hold.

No worries. Most of the team is doing 1st DC, our expectations are'nt high. 12 over the line together is the main goal.

Start time: 6.25

Long term forecast for Swellendam according to yr is 24C and no rain.

Our start time is 6:47 so we'll be chasing you!!

Can anyone confirm if the route has been effected by the storm. I road through cape point and the place was a tip with various areas barricaded off due to land slides...

Our start time is 6:47 so we'll be chasing you!!

We are @ 7:03 - So please keep well left so that we can pass.

Any idea when the full start list will & times will become available?

PS - Wolfie gaan ons Saterdag aand paar biere vat?

I can hear my pain cave calling me - 7:09 start.

We've got Ben Swift from Team Sky in our team, as well as Dan Halksworth (UK Ironman Winner x2). My target is to make the N2 with the team, anything after that will be a bonus.