2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

I am afraid to bring you this tiding, but I think Bardet will implode this week, and I think he will loose at least 2 minutes on the TT. He looked very tired today. I think in this 3rd week his young age will count against him.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone noticed how funny the bikes spokes look in those photo finish shots?

http://www.letour.fr/PHOTOS/TDF/2014/1600/FIN_STD_IMG.jpg

I am afraid to bring you this tiding, but I think Bardet will implode this week, and I think he will loose at least 2 minutes on the TT. He looked very tired today. I think in this 3rd week his young age will count against him.

Yeah, it's a long way to Paris

Pinot has a lil more experience in the Tours

What a talent Bardet is

And Betancur must've thought that AG2R would be adrift without him

"I think there was a fair bit of joy coming out there. I’ve tried many times and I think I’ve changed mentally. I am more hungry, opportunities are more clear to me and I’m not scared of the outcome any more. Previously, I was already scared to try something because I was scared of failure.”

Rogers

“We have to be satisfied with how the stage went... Nibali is solid, but we were able to distance van Garderen, who was the most dangerous rider for the time trial [saturday]. It makes things more comfortable for the podium.”

Valverde

Read more at http://velonews.competitor.com/2014/07/news/van-garderens-podium-hopes-take-dive-movistar-ambush_337822#6HhtUxVURyWrQQ7S.99

Edited by ' Dale

So now, le Tour is venturing into the area of the world where we want to buy and run a Bed & Breakfast guest house :-)

Actually we are looking at just south of the French border - in northern Spain. But still only a stones throw from areas annually used by both the TdF and la Vuelta, in the foot hills of the Pyrenees.

I hope some of you guys will be coming to visit us . . . :-)

Did 50 Col Challange in 2012. Check out VeloPyrenees, would like to go back one day.

So now, le Tour is venturing into the area of the world where we want to buy and run a Bed & Breakfast guest house :-)

Actually we are looking at just south of the French border - in northern Spain. But still only a stones throw from areas annually used by both the TdF and la Vuelta, in the foot hills of the Pyrenees.

I hope some of you guys will be coming to visit us . . . :-)

Only if we get a discount ..we hubbers after all ... :)

Hmmm

Shark teeth

Tomorrow - don't blink

post-12015-0-76619800-1406053556_thumb.jpg

would be nice if one of the guys on the bounce decided to attack tomorrow. peraud is sitting in 4th, 6 minutes down, he might as well klap it on the peyresoude and see what happens. thinking about flandis attack when he was juiced up.

would be nice if one of the guys on the bounce decided to attack tomorrow. peraud is sitting in 4th, 6 minutes down, he might as well klap it on the peyresoude and see what happens. thinking about flandis attack when he was juiced up.

Interesting thing about the Flandis win that day, the peloton made no effort to hunt him down, and to top it all he was juiced up.

If they actually made an effort his dope would have let him down.

But then again he didn't attack on a monster of a day that tomorrow will be.

Jissie.. tomorrow looks crazy.. and then they follow it up with 2 big mean climbs on Thursday. . Hells bells.