2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

I couldn't watch. . But when I walked in the house my son said..mommy mommy sagan crashed at 15km and mommy mommy he came back and mommy mommy he still made it back and mommy mommy he came 4th mommy he is awesome.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't watch. . But when I walked in the house my son said..mommy mommy sagan crashed at 15km and mommy mommy he came back and mommy mommy he still made it back and mommy mommy he came 4th mommy he is awesome.

Post of the day!!!!

Children, always telling the truth.

Well here is hoping that this is just a little bruising and the guard is a mere precaution.

Will be watching with interest

His body will tell him in the morning when he hits the first section of pavè

besides that, its a sprint

wtf do you think happens in a TDF bunch sprint? they all stand back and let everyone through? no - its barging and headbutts all the way. This has been happening since there was first sprints on bicycles.

Dude..you get acceptable and expected behaviour in sprints, and then you get someone having a brainfart and behaving like an idiot,jeopardizing those around him in their bid for glory. I'm going with the latter for Cav.

no big surprise here

What is going on with greipel he has been no where in the sprints?

Yeah, plus Henderson crashed as one of his lead out (with his Sheemanoe cam attached)

I heard he's out

Like the real wolverine, he knows what battles to take on. Smart rider does not equal wheel sucker in my opinion.

Whow! Did you notice how he handled his bike in that last kay through the turns to make sure he stays on Kittel's wheel. Squeezing through 2 or 3 half gaps, that was amazing skill and nerve.

Yeah, plus Henderson crashed as one of his lead out (with his Sheemanoe cam attached)

I heard he's out

Ooh okay. . Not been going well for them so far.

Whow! Did you notice how he handled his bike in that last kay through the turns to make sure he stays on Kittel's wheel. Squeezing through 2 or 3 half gaps, that was amazing skill and nerve.

SAGAN has amazing bike handling skills.

Greipel hasn't been on song leading into TDF. Bad form continuing.

Greipel hasn't been on song leading into TDF. Bad form continuing.

Been wondering about him - 2013 Greipel vs 2014 Kittel would be a good finish to watch!

Like the real wolverine, he knows what battles to take on. Smart rider does not equal wheel sucker in my opinion.

... the ones which result in no yellow?... :whistling: ;) . Hopefully one day he'll know - he's a skilled rider for sure and has years of riding ahead of him. Just not my guy :thumbup: .

Archived