2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Froome needs to stop looking at his bloody bike computer and rather at the road.

Dr Ferrari...yes that Dr Ferrari....speculates that its a special breathing technique that Froome is using.

My prediction is that Froome will be loose the most time out of all the GC contenders.

Dr Ferrari...yes that Dr Ferrari....speculates that its a special breathing technique that Froome is using.

Froome says its habit. And at least for now, Froome has a better "lie" record than Dr Ferrari.

Astana looking most in control:

"Nibali has played it perfectly so far with a man in the move and his team setting the pace on the front of the peloton. He's positioned his riders well and covered the bases, a vital play in a stage that could flip on its head at any moment."

Froome says its habit. And at least for now, Froome has a better "lie" record than Dr Ferrari.

Some say breathing is a habit....

Bad habbit gonna kill him.. he will be better off biting his nails.

Well, he needs to stop!!

Even with all the media and doping, there is still a small piece of me that wants the dawg to be victorious

Peter Sagan: "We'll need luck..."

It's now Cannondale doing most of the work at the head of the peloton, three minutes behind the leaders with 88km to go. Just before starting stage 5, Peter Sagan said: “It's too difficult to predict what will happen today. There's too much of unknown and the rain can make everything more complicated. For someone like me who already knows what it is to race on the cobbles, it can be an occasion to do well but I'd better not hope for too much. Let's go, let's race and we'll see how this will end. We'll need luck on our side to perform…

My prediction is that Froome will be loose the most time out of all the GC contenders.

It's highly likely

Archived