Woolcock, Kleinhans new leaders at Bridge Cape Pioneer Trek

Matt

I have to disagree with Kevin Evan's viewpoint. His numerous cape epic 'bad lucks' were normally rooted in extreme weight weenism.

+1

Remember when Burry went through his weight weenie stage and broke bars etc?

Sometimes people lose touch with logic on their quest for perfection.

At world xco champs in pmb sponsored riders were using delabelled opposition products to shave a few grams off their bikes. Risk losing your sponsor/livelihood for a few grams and the potential of winning because of those few grams? It's a greater risk than I'd be willing to take...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Team CannondaleBlend@CannondaleBlend4m

mattys and phil buys take the win with westvaal in 2nd about a min down

Team CannondaleBlend@CannondaleBlend4m

mattys and phil buys take the win with westvaal in 2nd about a min down

Tick tock, tick tock.....

Dis nou home ground advantage v Matthys hulle

Eks bevrees Kevin sit nie pot bietjie mis..of heeltemal mis..since when do you wait when another team have a crash early in a race?

+2

If I ride above my skill level and damage a tire or wheel or perhaps shift like a chop on a climb and break a chain how can I expect fellow rides to "wait" for me?

I have to disagree with Kevin Evan's viewpoint. His numerous cape epic 'bad lucks' were normally rooted in extreme weight weenism.

Yes most memorable was those Al disk rotors that failed on the Epic...

I think it was Dave and his roadie mentality that drive that weight weenie wonkeyness

New look for podium:

GC standings

1 1 42 R E:C M T93 Men Waylon Woolcock M South Africa Erik Kleinhans M South Africa 18:58:32.738 -

2 2 44 Scott Factory Racing T131 Men Matthys Beukes M South Africa Philip Buys M South Africa 19:09:13.716 +10:40.978

3 3 37 Fedgroup-Itec T88 Men Brandon Stewart M South Africa Konny Looser M Switzerland 19:16:48.305 +18:15.567

4 4 37 Westvaal - Columbia T1 Men Nico Bell M South Africa Gawie Combrinck M South Africa 19:24:52.477 +26:19.739

Edited by TimW