BOOMSLANG!!!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure PoS can divert some gate fees your way. easypeasy :P

Pffft, no problem!

Oi 'giel, can you not steer with your knees? Ignore the guy panicking next to you, we need those shots!

.. and dry out the wet spots.. Damn, what a useful tool!

I need stone delivered on Switchbacks, can you get the Huey?

You need a quadcopter with Gopro up there!!!!

oh and YOU need a quadcopter up there! You are the GoPro go to guy!

oh and YOU need a quadcopter up there! You are the GoPro go to guy!

Broer, I seen them here and they are the sh@@(*#t, just a bit more expensive than the rest of the market but within arms length!!!! There ain't nothing more tempting that that which you can lay your hands on!!! You could get such cool footage chasing guys down the snakes now its all open....reminds me, I'll break out the helmet rotor when I get back!

Broer, I seen them here and they are the sh@@(*#t, just a bit more expensive than the rest of the market but within arms length!!!! There ain't nothing more tempting that that which you can lay your hands on!!! You could get such cool footage chasing guys down the snakes now its all open....reminds me, I'll break out the helmet rotor when I get back!

Cool, you can turn the camera to face into the trail right? That might be an interesting angle.. keen to see, when you back?

Cool, you can turn the camera to face into the trail right? That might be an interesting angle.. keen to see, when you back?

You can fit powered gimbals to them and add POV displays (Fatshark) to fly "live" and see through the GoPro but rondelas are required. Out of the box, it comes with a static GoPro mount, slap on props and fly. Jello in raw video is an issue but balanced props and a nice gel mount with minor stabilisation post-production sorts that out...http://vimeo.com/67615410,

Good bit of info, thanks but I was meaning on the helmet rotor.. :blush: oops!

Can aim where you want with that rotor....I got some ball joint fittings and a whole bunch of clamps and stuff....back in Dec.

Disclaimer: I ain't responsible for you with my rotor! :whistling: :eek: