Hope Brake Appreciation Thread

patches

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Travis.

The entire hub of late, they are like the DIY guys on an audio forum.

Reminds me of that Jack Parrow song. Cooler as ekke

Guest Travis.

I have to admit. The down the hill gang comes across as very pompous indeed. Always saying this and that is better based on made up ideas. And then bringing money into it. I'm sorry, but I cannot support such a mentality. Image is nothing but a facade.

Make a meme , I don't understand you.

Mate, honestly, lighten up. Someone made a tongue-in-cheek post about Hope brakes, you came in and immediately started bemoaning posers and then suddenly switched lanes to "bag jumping spruit rat wannabes". You took something fun and flooded it with your own issues. Just dial it back a little bit, nobody's hurt you. This is the internet, it's not serious business.

Guest Omega Man

I have to admit. The down the hill gang comes across as very pompous indeed. Always saying this and that is better based on made up ideas. And then bringing money into it. I'm sorry, but I cannot support such a mentality. Image is nothing but a facade.

It's all in jest oke.

Mate, honestly, lighten up. Someone made a tongue-in-cheek post about Hope brakes, you came in and immediately started bemoaning posers and then suddenly switched lanes to "bag jumping spruit rat wannabes". You took something fun and flooded it with your own issues. Just dial it back a little bit, nobody's hurt you. This is the internet, it's not serious business.

I think what he's trying to say is:

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMy1jNmRlZGUzYjA3NGRkYmM0.png

Whilst I know none of them. I got the same impression at once.

From where did you read the thread, did you miss the part where the real poser aka Green Monster started calling people poor and going off at the lycra crowd again ?

Also, you know what I detest more than a poser, a patronizing individual.

Oh fantastic Super_mil, another meme.

Guest Travis.

Whilst I know none of them. I got the same impression at once.

I have met some of them and found all of them lekker okes. But this sort of blatant pompousness is really uncalled for. I don't mind the joking, but then some okes really try to point towarda image and money.

I ride my bike for fun and don't care much for what is on it. As long as it works, I'm happy as a pig in poo.

I have met some of them and found all of them lekker okes. But this sort of blatant pompousness is really uncalled for. I don't mind the joking, but then some okes really try to point towarda image and money.

I ride my bike for fun and don't care much for what is on it. As long as it works, I'm happy as a pig in poo.

Well said

From where did you read the thread, did you miss the part where the real poser aka Green Monster started calling people poor and going off at the lycra crowd again ?

Oh fantastic Super_mil, another meme.

Where exactly did I go off at the lycra crowd? Green Monster is a good name but I like my current one more. Thanks for trying.

Guest Omega Man

It's a haha thing. you know like where people say only poor people have black rims? No one really thinks that ownership of a certain thing makes them superior to anyone else.

You must be a lot of fun at parties.