Dreamy Long Travel / AM Hardtails

Hairy

im looking to build up a long travel hardtail, anyone got a frame they willing to part with?hopefully for cheap as well [emoji14]h34r: :whistling:

What size frame are you looking for?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, just walked past my bike and thought to myself "Damned that is sexy"

Ha!

Tell me something, travel and performance of that fork? And go....................

"Finished" build after 4 years of tweaking her. Never truly finished though, posted under dreamy hardtails, as there is nothing on her I would like to upgrade, except perhaps dropper post. Got all the proper sweet parts, like Saint, Hope, Easton Haven and Spank/Nukeproof wheels. Prefer a longer stem at the moment, as I try and lengten my ride distances

post-28006-0-08894300-1422192880_thumb.jpg

post-28006-0-71048300-1422192899_thumb.jpg

post-28006-0-81909800-1422192895_thumb.jpg

post-28006-0-72615800-1422192903_thumb.jpg

Edited by braailegend

• 3 weeks later...

Ha!

Tell me something, travel and performance of that fork? And go....................

Travel: Wherever I need it to take me on 140mm

Performance: Never a performance, just get's on with the job in a nice and controlled manner.

And Go: Can't .... issues with rear wheel right now, so should be able to go soon on it again.

Performance: Never a performance, just get's on with the job in a nice and controlled manner.

And Go: Can't .... issues with rear wheel right now, so should be able to go soon on it again.

:clap:

Chop!  :thumbup:

Good luck with the And Go part...

• 2 weeks later...

Chop!  :thumbup:

Good luck with the And Go part...

The "Go Part" has been working well and this bike just feels so right ..... no wonder it has lasted longer than many of the duallie's that have passed through my grubby paws.

The problem is this.

Ride new dually, feel happy with life.

Get back onto the HT and she just feels right, the dually then starts feeling pedestrian.

Damned I love my On-One Summer Season .... and she is sexy too!

Now if I could find a bedonerde rear suspension system that could simple clip onto this frame :) I would be in heaven ..... it would also help if she was a little lighter, but hey beggers can't be choosers.

Would L  O  V  E  to try out the Ti Summer Season or rather 456 frames  :drool:

The "Go Part" has been working well and this bike just feels so right ..... no wonder it has lasted longer than many of the duallie's that have passed through my grubby paws.

The problem is this.

Ride new dually, feel happy with life.

Get back onto the HT and she just feels right, the dually then starts feeling pedestrian.

Damned I love my On-One Summer Season .... and she is sexy too!

Now if I could find a bedonerde rear suspension system that could simple clip onto this frame :) I would be in heaven ..... it would also help if she was a little lighter, but hey beggers can't be choosers.

Would L  O  V  E  to try out the Ti Summer Season or rather 456 frames  :drool:

Well...they (On One) now do the Codeine and a DH rig too. However, one should look at the Cotic Rocket for steel full sus sweetness!

As for weight, I think I have been able to get mine around the 12kg mark with a Lyrik...it all boils down to spec choice. The only pricey animal attached is a 2nd hand XTR crankset, otherwise everything else is pretty normal so to speak.

And yes, the Summer Season punches waaaaaaayyyyy above its category! Makes many a dual sus look silly on the trails!