You hope your brakes look as good as Shimano XTR

Guest Travis.

Guest Travis.

There is only one real question here...saint or xtr. The rest are like points on who's line is it anyway.

Hallo everyone. See what sense looks like?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to dash your 'hope' ...

http://www.entopia.org.za/Gallery/cycling/Scalpel_RedShifter/Rear-s.jpg

http://www.entopia.org.za/Gallery/cycling/Scalpel_RedShifter/LeftBar-s.jpg

Guest Travis.

Don't want to dash your 'hope' ...

http://www.entopia.org.za/Gallery/cycling/Scalpel_RedShifter/Rear-s.jpg

http://www.entopia.org.za/Gallery/cycling/Scalpel_RedShifter/LeftBar-s.jpg

Mondkots ek so bietjie

I'm going to chime in here and give my 2 cents

I'm currently running Saint brakes (version 2) on my bike and to be honest can't see it lasting another round of brake pads before they give out. Shimano brakes can't be serviced where Hopes can and lets be honest for the same type of moola why would anyone choose Shimano? I for one won't make this mistake again

Yes I know this is horses for courses and each to his own but the quality of machining on the Hopes are far superior to Shimano's manufacturing

Should you not want to drop 300 Euros on a set of brakes then by all means the bang for buck on the lower models of Shimano brakes are hard to beat

There is only one real question here...saint or xtr. The rest are like points on who's line is it anyway.

Saint. They will make you faster down a hill ;)

You should get some.

Seriously?

You should get a life. Troll

You caused enough k@k on the hope thread, how about you keep this one civilized?

Edited by goose1111

Guest Travis.

I'm going to chime in here and give my 2 cents

I'm currently running Saint brakes (version 2) on my bike and to be honest can't see it lasting another round of brake pads before they give out. Shimano brakes can't be serviced where Hopes can and lets be honest for the same type of moola why would anyone choose Shimano? I for one won't make this mistake again

Yes I know this is horses for courses and each to his own but the quality of machining on the Hopes are far superior to Shimano's manufacturing

Should you not want to drop 300 Euros on a set of brakes then by all means the bang for buck on the lower models of Shimano brakes are hard to beat

So glad you chimed in and gave what seems more like your 50 kwacha.

Those hopes look like they are from when the industrial revolution era. Hell, I bet you fix those with bloudraad and it still doesn't work.

Guest Travis.

Seriously?

You should get a life. Troll

You caused enough k@k on the hope thread, how about you keep this one civilized?

Throwing the Troll word around when your only contribution makes about as much as sense as a rock swimming.

Wyatt speaks sense and you troll in on your troll boat...

Wake up china, life is passing you by

Throwing the Troll word around when your only contribution makes about as much as sense as a rock swimming.

Wyatt speaks sense and you troll in on your troll boat...

Wake up china, life is passing you by

When Dangle starts his s*!t you never seem far behind backing him up.

Are you two seeing each other?

Oh, and the only contributions you have made to this thread, is to insult other peoples posts, but I'm sure you think that your comments are very valuable to this thread..

So glad you chimed in and gave what seems more like your 50 kwacha.

Those hopes look like they are from when the industrial revolution era. Hell, I bet you fix those with bloudraad and it still doesn't work.

Well that is your opinion but out of curiosity have you ever used Hope brakes?

Guest Travis.

When Dangle starts his s*!t you never seem far behind backing him up.

Are you two seeing each other?

Oh, and the only contributions you have made to this thread, is to insult other peoples posts, but I'm sure you think that your comments are very valuable to this thread..

Come again?