This is a warrantee claim right?

wonduhboy

Thankx revolutionary point noted..:)

My cousin had his anthem frame replaced recently it cracked on the same place, dragons advised him that it was only a particular batch that was problematic, however it does seem like the problem its across board.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to give closure to this topic, Giant did indeed warranty the frame.

Big thanks to Linden cycles (who didn't even sell me the bike) for handling it so well and quickly. 8 days from dropping it off I had my bike back.

Just to answer a quick question regarding warranties. What happens if I break both my Giant 26" frames and need to make a warranty claim, they will only replace them with a 29er or 650B now?

So I'm screwed either way as I will have to fork out for two new forks and two wheelsets :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

My seat kept moving down with the last trail seeker, after trying (via a hub post) to figure it out I also noticed a cracked frame. My frame was cracked on the seat tube just above the welds with maybe 10mm holding it together. Frame was a Silverback Stride (26" and 2012 model) warranty replacement was a 2013 frame (which needed new/different front derailleur and full gear cable outers), other than this I'm very happy with the final result.

Owner of the LBS said its his first Silverback Frame replacement.

Don't think its a General Problem with Giants, friend broke his Anthem a couple of years ago, but that was because of a very bad fall.

Selling commuter bikes in China, ridden by little chines midgets that weigh 40 kg and travel 10 km a day to work. with a popilation of a couple of billion people. I had one Giant, never ever ever ever again.

You are a work of art arent you. And take spelling lessons.

Schalk - you should ride mine. You'd change your ourkook, even if only for one model!

Its not a Spez Armpies. According to this dude if its not a Spez its crap

Schalk - you should ride mine. You'd change your ourkook, even if only for one model!

Schalk is married.

How could you tempt him with the kook of your model?